chapter 27

Beam pov:

I took babies  with me to nursery and feed both of them with my milk same time with the help of forty then he got a question mark expression.

B: yes p what do you want to ask?

F: is it k with lam and park with you giving your milk to lev?

B: yes p me, p lam and p tul talked in hospital one day regarding this and p lam is very happy that his baby is getting mother milk. He said he will tell p park.

F: so that is the reason why tul look at you when lev started crying.

B: yes p make Bright burp and then make him sleep. I will do the same to lev.
Bright is OK with you but lev likes to be with me, p tul, p lam and p park others he doesn't like it when they make him sleep so Don't mind.

F: I know Babe don't worry.
Let's make them sleep and we will also sleep you are looking tide.

We did as we discuss and slept in babies room only on a queen size bed.

Outside the room:
3rd person pov:

Tew came with his 1 year son who is sleeping in his hands.

Knot: Babe what took you so long.

Tew: Shawn is like crying alot so I took time to pacify him and make him ready and come.
So I am late ask your son next time why we are late not me OK mister.

K: Babe sorry I am curious that's why I ask I am not accusing you sorry Babe.

Arthi : some is keeping you on your toes nice seeing the scene.

T: p oan how are you I miss you alot.

A: me to sorry you had to go deep undercover  due to my request.

T: no p we enjoyed  America alot and had a nice life for 2 years and I also finished my education online because  of you thank you.

A: least I can do for what you did.

K: we are back for real and we will be here when my godson will born.

Kong: someone forgot  me and didn't show me my godson.

T: oh kong don't  be stingy he is sleeping with you only for tonight  with p knot I am taking p arthi with me I miss him alot no more discussion.

Both kongpoam and knot had a sulking face but happy that there best friend and spouse is good friends.

Max: p knot tell me about you deep undercover.

Knot: firstly oan and tewy you both go and sleep and give me Shawn.

Tew and arthi fallowed the instructions  and went.

Knot: you know mr sing I went to USA and work for him to give information what he is doing in other countries.

Kong: then even tew and oan got that close.

Knot: in your hazing orientation I fell in love with tew and I kind of try to suppress the felling because i was cowered and busy handling depressed arthi due to death of his parents.
Then 1 day how Pring treated beam and then he decide to study hard and protect him then finally he got to know sing is reason for death of his parents he decided  to get justice.
After graduation  Arthi ask me to go USA to follow  sing there. Before going there I kinda confess to tew and he said he got mutual felling.
I told him I got job in USA I will go and we kind of did the deed before me going.
After 4 months I got encrypted msg from arthi to meet him in court house.
I went there and I saw arthi and tharn with tew.
They said tew is pregnant  and searching for me so they book an appointment and married us and set a place for us it was all done during sing in Thailand.
After that next day I called my family  and introduce tew as my husband and they accepted gracefully.

Tharn: finally you are here please take your role as arthi's best friend and handle him. I am more of agree to any thing kind of best friend and you are the one who can correct him and guide him. He became more scary after getting pregnant.

Kong: p you are talking bad about my lovely husband.

T&k: yes because we are his friends so we can say that and we are not saying bad things we are discussing him.

Kong: fine whatever.

Max: so you will stay here permanently?

Knot: yes tomorrow I am going to our parents house. Will you come with me?
If you will bring your boyfriend to.

M: sure p I will.
Babe will you come?

Tul: yes I will after that we go to my parents also.

$$$$$$$$$ $$
Thank you