chapter 9

Arthi pov:

What I suspect that only happen that my baby bea in danger he didn't ask my help he try to solve it by sacrificing himself in this battle.

Flashback starting:

After my parents death I use to come home for holidays then beam use to sleep with me because he missing our parents then one night he cry in dream and almost said everything happens to him and then I ask yo to keep his eye on him. One day he called dad david, dad pete and me.

David: Yo how is bea? He is avoiding me is that serious?

Yo: Dad I think she is blackmailing him with company and something big which he is not revile to me.

Pete: k don't worry keep an eye on him we will work on that father and daughter.

Arthi: take care of my baby please yo I know you will take care of him thought I want to tell you please yo.

Yo: ya ya I will he is my cousin no need to ask he is my family to.

Pete: that's my boy good go now. Don't get caught be careful.

Yo: bye bye dad david, dada and P Kon.

Yo went after he bid his good bye. Then we started the plan to retrieve chip from Mr. Sing.

Flashbacks end

I started working after graduation under Mr. Sing and gain his trust by acting loyal and being supportive to pring in her love life with forth and making distance between me and my brother for 3 years. Now its high time we should finish it and I need to go back to my brother.
Suddenly my phone rang and I lift it.

Yo: P come to city villa which pring doesn't know we are there. We need to talk about bea and phoon.

Arthi: Don't tell me my baby bea is pregnant from that night. I am going to come by this I hope they will be together.

Yo: please come with others and p Tharn doesn't know anything fill him with information.

Arthi: ok yo I will be there in 1 hour. Do you need food ?

Yo: yes please thank you.

I call everyone and tell them to come to the villa. Then went to Tharn we are in same office and told him to take me to his brother for double date with him and type.
He is happy that we are going to date after a long time. We are on the way out and passed through Mr. Sing's office he saw us and looked at us suspiciously.

Mr. Sing: where are you going guys?

Tharn: we are going on a double date with our lovers.

Mr. Sing: waw nice. Teach forth also this romantic stuf so my daughter will be happy.

Arthi: sure we will. Sorry we are getting late. Bye.

Finally we are out of office and we went to Tharn car and we went to the villa on the way to villa I told everything to tharn and he is enriched about it.

We enter the beam room and everyone is there I told them to go to the library and wait, yo stayed with me forth didn't move he sat with beam head on his lap and not looking at me.

Arthi: baby forth why are you not looking at me? Did I do something?

Forth: No P I fell like I let you down and hurt my babe a lot so I am felling guilty.

Arthi: don't baby bro you know that I love three of you equally and don't worry you will have your babe very soon.

Forth: P he gave me 3 months time to solve the problem so we should hurry P or he will leve me and take my baby(son or daughter) with him. I will not get to know my baby if that happen.

Arthi: don't worry problem will be solved in 1 month. Mr. Sing already gave me the chip to me last week to improvise it so it can be used in every electronic device. So he got only 1 month freedom.

Forth: thank you P I am so great full to you.

Arthi: so who will stay with him meanwhile here?

Yo: everyone except forth, you and P Tharn will be with bea.

Arthi: Good ok, let me cook something for beam and you people can eat from takeout which I brought. Bea need homemade food so tell type to cook every meal at home for beam.
Lets go to library I think parents are here. Mom and aunty are going to freakout and at the same time very happy for the baby.

Forth: I think mom and mom maya are going to shift here. To take care beam.

Arthi: No we need to maintain our cover so they won't they want to shift but can't. Mom and aunty will be devastated but have to wait for 1 month then can do what they want.

Then suddenly 4 parents came and saw beam sleeping in forth's hug. There eyes got teary and devastated by the thought that they couldn't help beam.

I went to them and assured them that they did nothing wrong its beam choice he wanted to protect us and suffer himself. Now No way we will let him go and suffer himself like he got none. We will be there for him now we will not leave him for any thing. After saying that I turn to bea and he started opening his eyes slowly.

Beam: P you came how are you?

I smile at him and went to him and hug him like there is no tomorrow. I Kiss his forehead to assure him I am there for him.
Then bea cried and said sorry for keeping things from me.

Arthi: I know everything sorry I gave more importance to avenge our parents and country security than your safety. I am sorry my baby bea.

Beam: I know you p I know thats why I hope you will be ok if I go to abroad because you want my safety so I though you will agree.

Arthi: you will not go anywhere and I am working for 2 years for that baster to gain his trust to free you from agony you are going through.

Beam: I am most luckiest person to have so many who care and love.

Yo: duh we do love you.

Forth: hey little devil shut up that's my line go to your lover don't disturb mine.

Beam: who told you I love you and I am your my lover.

David: I am telling now that forth will marry beam if beam likes it.
To make it happen I will sell all my business and properties if wanted.

Forth: I love you dad thank you.

Pete: first Arthi should get married then these guys can.

Beam: dad pete you are forgetting P Type after them we will sure after forth graduation.
Are you ok with this P Fortty?

Forth: I am more than ok babe I will do anything if you are willing to be with me.

Beam cheeks got red with shyness and his eyes sparkle with happiness. I am so happy and hug both of them and gave them my approval. I am very happy and went to my kong and gave him kiss on lips infront of parents and gang. He got shocked and smiled at me.

#########

Thank you