chapter 15

Forth pov:

I am very nervous because what if bea misunderstand me about all this shit.
Even tho he helped how to retrieve evidence I am afraid it will bring some kind of gape between again but I have to or otherwise for sure I will not see my son and his mother.
I know the baby is a boy it's father's intuition.
I got ready to date then suddenly lam comes.

L: Hey wear something good not the thing you are wearing.

F: I am not going on real date so it's good.

L: No she thinks it's real date and you shouldn't need make her think otherwise with your clothes so wear this one.

Lam pick some dark blue shirt from my cupboard but I stoped him and pick some marron full hands shirt and wear it.

F: The blue shirt is bean's favourite shirt so I am wearing this marron one. That blue one only for beam to see me in.

L: fine no need to get angry. How will you go to the date?

F: I will take the dad's one of the car which we use for non important people.

I took the car and started to go to pring and took her to date in a nice restaurant over there she flirt with me and I respond to it after finishing dinner she invited me to her house.

P: Hey would you like have some coffee in my house?

F: Sure and I am happy that you agree to go on a date.

P: Hey I Love You I will go anywhere you ask me to.

F: I am flattered and I also love you but due to that bastard beam I need to hide it from everyone.

P: Really that bastard I already got rid of him.

This bitch in big dilemma thinking that bea is gone and I love her. I make her pay all the trouble she gave to my babe.

F: Really is that the reason why I am not seeing him good I am happy.

P: yes its all me.

The moment she started talking about beam I started recording in phone.

F: ya I got rid of him after his parents till then I had to act or dad would kill me.

P: oh

F: I wish his parents died earlier and got rid of him early. I would give the person anything if I find out who killed beam parents.

P: I know who killed them and I can show the proof.

She is soo dumb that she is telling everything actually I mix truth sirum in her drink so she is spilling all the beans.

F: Where is the proof can I see?

P: what I will get from it?

F: I will marry you next day I got to see the proof.

P: really then come I will show you.

She took me to the walt very big one she open it and show me the usb drive and I search for the work of dad Rob which is missing from his death site not the one which P Arthi have this is much more important to country.

F: so where is it are you just saying to gain my good grease.

P: no forth look here it is the box belong to beam's father you will get everything that related to him.

F:oh nice and that little devil try to save beam and make him come back to thailand.

P: Don't worry I have nice stuff to blackmail him and he will die if he cross me with shame.

F: Are you sure it can make him quite?

P: see this you will understand.

I saw photo of wayo naked body with bite marks its the photos physics park's stuck whole campus.

F:everyone saw it what new?

P: video of whole thing pha and wayo's intimate things done between them and park came after pha left and gave coliform through nose and remove blanket on wayo and took pictures. whole thing in video and this is that.

I quickly send message to lam and park to come to sneak the box out without anyone seeing them and then they will give it to max and tul and they will give it to P Tharn and P Arthi then they will bring it to dad and dad pete all together mean while dad will call the commissioner of police to come to the office.

After sending the message I again concentrate on Pring. I make her drink more wine and make her sleep. Then went to dad's office.

David pov:

Boys came and gave me the work of rob and the video of rob's death.

I and pete saw that and gave it to commissioner ask him act fast and we also have copy of video. Incase any manipulation happen.

Everyone sat on sofa I plug the usb to TV and we saw how rob fought till his last breath he is best in any type of fight but when he try to save lisa that baster sing backstabbed him literally that is the point where everything started to fall.
Finally he lost his life after that sing only stabbed Lisa in stomach.

This is enough to send him to jail for lifetime and coming to daughter she will be jailed for blackmail.

##########

Thank you