chapter 6:

Kongpod pov:

I got a call saying that beam is in hospital from my junior who is my spy in forth's gang. I want someone to inform about my brother whereabouts so I requested his friend to inform me if something big happened. When lam told me beam in hospital and all of them are there with beam. I know instantly that something is happening which is big and I don't know about it. So I call type and told him to come with me to hospital.

Type: Hey what happened why are we going to hospital?

Kongpod: I will tell you when I get full information about it. Beam is hospitalized so we are going there, then there we will get to know what is happing.

Type: I been watching beam for few years he is changing and distancing himself from all of us. We need to tell
P Arthi.

Kongpod: Oon will be pissed when he get to know how his brother changing into a fragile little thing we need to do something. Protect him from all the harm.

Type: Actually I think it all started with pring  coming to your brother's life.
Once wayo so pissed at her and started calling her bitch. My brother only gets that angry when its related to our cousins beam.

Kongpod: lets go to our bea and solve his problem and make him secured.

After the call type came and we rushed to hospital and barged into beam room. Everyone over there got shock by our presence.

Wayo: P's I am about to call you and tell you what this shit people did to solve there problem.

Yo said it by showing forth and beam with his face.

Type: what happen yo tell me?

Kongpod: What did you do forth?

Ford: we did it. Actually we made love on that day. From that day he stayed away from me I can't even see him. Till then I could able to see him once a day after that no. He avoided me very tactically. Then yo came beat me and told me my babe is pregnant. And yo also told me he is planing on going to U.S.A for next semester.

I got shocked by the information. My thoughts running in mind then I look at bea. I started asking questions to bea.

Kongpod: Bea firstly tell me one thing.

Beam: what p?

Kongpod: why you started avoiding forth, me, type and P tharn after your parents died? Even me I am your brother's boyfriend.

Beam got paled after hearing that question. He thought he is subtle no one knows it but I am a jatrapoon , I can see through people so I know.

Beam: P I don't want anyone get hurt due to me. So don't ask me. I survived highschool with the help of pha and kit then these college 2 years I survived with the help of yo and ming. I ask them to keep secret of our relationship to even there boyfriends. Even though yo got hurt with the photo scandal because he helped me.
I don't want my brother get bullied due to me and dad david to cancel your marriage with my brother.please p don't ask me anything.
I will go abroad and everyone will be happy if forth can't solve the problem in 3 months.

Type: why are you so scared bea please tell your p na. I will solve this even I need to go against my parents and in-laws.

Beam: that is the reason I didn't tell because you will go against all the oldies.
I don't want anyone's business getting loss due to me. I know how much dad david love his business I don't want to hurt it.

Kongpod: Bea you know my dad loves you more than his business. Don't worry he will support you.

Beam: I know that is the reason why I started my casanova life to make him hate me and send me U.S.A in this processes I lost my brother's trust. It's ok as long as my brother is safe I ok with what ever happen to me.

Forth: what did me and my baby did to suffer?

Beam: You did nothing that's the reason why I gave 3 months. Sorry forth due to me you are suffering.
Please be careful with pring. She is behind everything p kong. Protect your brother. She will not harm him she loves him but incase be careful.

Kongpod: How do you know so much beam? Can you tell me now.

Beam: Her father killed my parents she told me and blackmailed me she will kill everyone if I am in forth's life. Finally I said it out. She show me a video of my parents death in her father's hand.

I need to talk to dad if I am correct dad know this and planning for revenge on them but he didn't expect beam will be collateral damage. Dad will be devastated knowing what happened to beam. Beam is dad's favourite godson he will trade us 3 for beam.