chapter 17

Forth pov:

It's been 1 month all the fuss happened and now every thing is perfectly in order I shift with my friends in villa. Tomorrow is my babe's appointment with doctor. I convince my mom if doctor said everything is fine with the baby and Beam they can go back to family's house. Beam wants to go to collage if docter clear him. For that I have to convince whole family with the help of pha and kit for that first I have to convince them. So I call them to my room with yo and ming. Then after half an hour we all meet in my and beam room we started talking then suddenly comes my 4 friends and look angry.

F: what happened guys why is lam so angry?

L: you are again keeping things from us. You are having secret meeting in your room and we don't know.
Don't you trust us to keep us in inner inner circle?

Lam blast his frustration completely on me then park, max and tul are scandalous at how lam talk to me and didn't said anything.

F: hey I am asking there help to convince the parents to send beam to collage that's it nothing else.
I thought I will tell you later today night.
I don't want to disturb you when you are spending time with park.

L: hey till now I acted as if I don't know beam all my life to protect him from that bitch but now everything is fine then also park don't know beam my favorite nong. Now you are not including me in decision regarding him and my godchild.
Telling me I am busy with park really I waited for 1 month thinking you will tell everyone but no. How dare you?

B: p lammy  you know I love you alot there is no need to people to know how soft you are to me and I know how much you love me even though you don't talk to me in front of everyone we communicate with each other in phone daily 1 hour I need to report my whole day to you. That's our deal 2 years ago then only you agreed to act as if you don't know me. To protect you people I need to do it and after everything p fortty plan to tell you and your batch but he got preoccupied by my craving and mood swings. Sorry p.

L: hey bea don't be sorry I should understand you and forth no accuse forth of not telling me things and not including me.

After saying that lam came to me and hug beam tightly.
When all this happening park is looking shocked with open mouth.

M: finally I can act as I know p lammy hurray.

By saying that ming with yo join the hug and jump in happiness.

Suddenly  beam, ming and yo released the hug and turn to park I knew it they are going to threaten park.

B: P if you ever hurt or make him cry even in your dream I will know it then we three will cut your balls and feed them to dogs. Even ming will help me in this even tho you are his direct senior.

Park: I will not give you the chance and I am glad that my babe got nice brother.

B: thank god you understood or I would have to ask p kong and p arthi to involve in this mater. P Lam is favourite cousin of us on our dada side and he is extra special favourite to my brother arthi. So treat him nicely.

M: even tho you p park are my senior I will always on p lam's side he is my favorite growing up.

Y: I will blackmail phoon to help me to bury you alive after bea cut your balls if you ever hurt our p lam this will happen mark my words p park.

That little devil drag me into the treat even tho I gave my treat to park when they told me they are dating.
All the people in the room shivered in fear.
Then everyone got to know the kind of bond we are sharing in this family it is very beautiful.

Pha: babu calm down we got it you love him. Now can we get back to the issue.

Y: darling don't feel jealous he is my brother you are my lover I love you  forget that.

Pha: babu I love you to.
Now forth what should we do to convince the parents?

F: I think you will guarantee my parents you will stick bea in the collage and in breaks we will come and visit him. We will assure them nothing will happen to him.

Y: I think dad will appoint a personal bodyguard to bea.

F: if needed I will agree to that so that my babe will be happy.

B: thank you baby I will be careful and make sure nothing happen to us me and our baby.

Then I went to him and kiss him on lips kind of we make out in front of our friends.

L: who is going to doctor appointment tomorrow with beam and forth?

Everyone raise there hands even my friends also.

F: no one is coming with us we will inform you guys after we came home that's final.

B: fortty I think p arthi will come.

F: we will let him and oldies to come.
If we let everyone come the hospital will be crowded and they won't be having place for patients so please understand.

Everyone said ok to that at once.
Thank god they understood.

#############

Thank you