That Jimin reached where he was today, became who he was today, Taehyung played an integral role.

As Jimin did this self-reflection, he mechanically stuffed his trash into a plastic bag.

At this moment, Sung Hoon interrupted his ruminations with: "Oi, your military training uniform, you're throwing it away?"

"Why not?" Jimin picked up a corner and looked at it with disdain, "Why should I keep it? As a souvenir?"

The school had handed out 2 sets of uniforms for everyone, and in the 1st few days, Jimin still washed and changed his daily, but by the end, he was way too tired to care. Other people weren't any better, and some people's had been so soaked and re-soaked in sweat that under the sun, granules of salt would appear as it dried.

Looking at the wrinkled clothes, Jimin didn't want to keep these for another minute.

Sung Hoon laughed, "If you don't want it, then give them to me!"

Taehyung looked over the railing again and asked in an incredulous tone, "What? You're even collecting military uniforms?"

Sung Hoon lifted his head: "That's right lol. Also yours, you haven't thrown it out yet, right? Give them to me too!"

"These clothes are so cheap in quality that after 14 days, they're practically scraps. Who's going to buy these?" Taehyung made a face. "Besides, I haven't washed mine."

But he had clearly misunderstood Sung Hoon's intentions, because he heard the other say: "Don't wash it, don't wash it. Leaving it in its original state is best."

Hearing this, Jimin immediately asked, "What exactly are you planning to do?"

Sung Hoon: "Sell these to your fangirls."

Taehyung and Jimin felt like their minds had just been shattered, completely unable to understand this level of insanity. Both their faces contorted.

Sung Hoon started laughing like a crazy person: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......"

"Fucking hell......" Taehyung buried his face in his pillow, feeling disgusted, yet the other's laughter was too infectious. "Sung Hoon, you pervert!"

Jimin promptly tied up the trash bag, went directly downstairs, and threw everything away, fearing that if he was a step too slow, Sung Hoon would steal them back for immoral purposes.

When Jimin returned, Sung Hoon showed them the prank post he made on the forum: "Look, a lot of people are mad, but there's also plenty who want to buy your stuff!"

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

Taehyung took a closer look and asked with disbelief, "You counted how many bottles of water I drank?"

Sung Hoon: "You really think I'm insane, don't you! I randomly made up that number."

Taehyung: "Thought so... 14 days, 7-8 bottles a day, I definitely drank more than 68."

Sung Hoon: "......" That's what you focused on?

Jimin seemed to have realized something, and after looking around the room, questioned, "What happened to those 2 mats?"

Sung Hoon scratched his head, replying somewhat guiltily, "Eh, I forgot to tell you guys. I already sold those."

Jimin raised an eyebrow: "To who?"

Sung Hoon: "Two girls......from our class."

Taehyung and Jimin both did a spit take!

Then, they hounded Sung Hoon until he promised to never do such a thing again, before finally letting the other off.