𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘚𝘛 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

EMI

EMI

Bronx,nyc

emi pov
i was just chillin in my bed like usual when i heard this big ass knock on my door.

now knowing me i don't let no body beat the fuck outta my door tf you think you is the cops?
i walk downstairs about the cuss this mf when i notice it's jay.

this nigga got me fucked up the fuck he want now.

" wassup " he said
" what you want jay knockin on my door like it's an emergency i don't see you dying nigga " i said scoping his body out.

" nah it's just my hair ma, can you retwist for me" he said checking me out

i was finna say no but the way he said ma made me melt
me and jay aren't dating but we are like friends with benefits i wanted to go to another level but this nigga could handle and relationship yet.

" you paying me".

" stop playing" he said waking in.

i rolled my eyes and went upstairs getting the stuff i needed for his hair and started twisting it back up.
few minutes later i got the front of his head where his head was kinda facing my cooch.
now i don't get down and shit but this nigga wanted to eat me.
i was nearly done when i felt him kiss my thigh.

"jay" i said moving his head
"what ma i can't kiss what's mine" he said kissing my thigh again.
"we not dating you made that very clear" i said finishing the last one.

he got up and went to the mirror.
" thanks ma".
i just hummed at him and put everything away.
" fuck everything i said i want you"
he said coming up behind me.
" so you can just say we are friends with benefits in the next 2 months fuck that is said walking downstairs to the door.

" ma i promise it's not like that no more" he said getting his shoes.

"show me don't tell me"i said walking back to my room as he left

346 words