𝘏𝘐𝘔 𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘌 - 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘈𝘈

ANILAYA

ANILAYA

Harlem,New York
JAN 15 2023

ANILAYA POV
I was with my friend eva, we were at her house just chilling she told me she a few friends she wanted me to meet and even possibly my lover, not knowing that I liked her I agreed to meet these people she called friends.

We where just chilling in the living room when suddenly a big knock came upon the door.
"This nigga dd gon' break my door istg"she said getting up.
"Dd?" I questioned as my eyes followed her to the door.

She opened the door and I see 3 boys one with his hair out curly he was wearing all black and some red Jordan 4s and another boy his hair was in braids he was wearing some black joggers and a red hoodie,
And the last boy to enter the house his hair was curly
In a ponytail and he was wearing a pink cap and a white T with some grey jeans and some black airforces.

"This is dd" she said pointing to the 5,7 boy wearing all black
"This ddot" she said pointing to the 5,6 boy with his hair in a ponytail with a pink cap.
"And this is notti" she said pointing to the 5,7 or 5,6  boy with braids.

"Guys this is anilaya" she said pointing to me.
"She my homegirl so be nice" she said hugging me.

"Yo" was all they said as a greeting and sat down.

We was all just relaxing smoking well I wasn't smoking bc I don't smoke but I saw Eva smoking like it was a snack, she was fucking that shit up.

"Yo I got the munchies" Eva said taking the blunt out knowing full well she isn't allowed to smoke only vape bc her momma on that shi.

"Same let's go to the deli rl" ddot said looking at this phone.

"Come on ani" Eva said grabbing her phone, my hand, then some money for all 4 of us.

I was walking infront of Eva and notti while dd and ddot where infront my AirPods were in and I was listening to music

» [*what you heard*] «

0:00 ─〇────0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

I was minding my business when I heard my name in Eva and nottis conversation.

"So you and anilaya when did that happen" notti said to Eva.

"We have been friends for a while she was friends with naila before me but we just became a trio I guess"Eva said looking at notti like he was a prize possession.

"I see" notti said.

I just went back to listening to my music.

_________
20 mins
_________

READER POV
the gang and the 2 girls where just chilling at the basket ball court it was now late and everyone was high except the two girls.

Notti and Eva have been flirting like it was for the fun.

"We should play t or d" ddot said obviously bored and high out of his mind.

"Ig" anilaya said.
Ddot just smacked his lips in reply.
"Ok I'll go first...."Eva said
"Dd T or d"
"Dare I ain't no pussy, word" he said exhaling the smoke from the blunt"

" I dare you to go to the girls ova there and get one, and yes dd just one girl, I dare you to get her number" Eva said making sure he heard the number she said bc he liked having more bitches then he can count on his fingers.

A few second or minutes later dd came running back with a smile on his face.
"I got shawtys number ova there" he said pointing to the girl in pink and black with Jordan black cats on.

"Okay it's your turn dd" Eva said.

"T or d....
Notti" dd said with smile.

ANILAYA POV
"Truth bc you pick some crazy dares and I ain't no pussy I just got no time for them rn" he said before inhaling the blunt.

"You feeling shawty Eva on ya lap" he said pointing to the fact that Eva was sat on nottis lap.
"Yea im feeling ha I got know if she feeling me".

"How about this answers your question" Eva said before giving notti a long kiss.
I got a bit upset that they kissed and they are doing all this flirty things but Eva isn't bisexual or lesbian so I can't do anything about that so I left.

" we just started a shawty wildin' " ddot said

...
𝟳𝟲𝟭 words

Imma make a prt 2 bc this is too long bro