𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 - 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘋𝘋𝘖𝘛

AALIYAH

AALIYAH

Harlem,New York
NOV 16 2022

READERS POV
Aaliyah was at her bestfriend Aniyah's house for the day , they where just chilling' watching movies and laughing together and doing things normal bestfriends would, but the vibes change once Aaliyah saw that a ddot fan page had sent her ddots story.

It was ddot at a party with some smooch being touchy and shakin ha ass on him, after she saw his story the fan page sent the location.

She decided to get him back, if he wanted to cheat why couldnt she do it as pay back, she told Aniyah about what she has just seen niyah booked a Uber for when they needed to leave then they went to get ready.

ANIYAH POV
This is not just the first time ddot has done some messed up shit like this so when Aaliyah told me I wasn't shocked he always had some lame excuses but she always went back to him which I tried to convince her he was no good for her but she loved him.

"girl you better break up with him istg if you don't" I said getting annoyed she won't listen to me.

"Niyah are you being fr" she said giving me the death stare she always gave me when I said that.

"Put this on it will make him think about why he let that bitch shake on him and shi" I said passing her a revealing outfit but not to revealing.

"He will kill me if he sees me like this" she said looking at her outfit as if it was the worst thing she had ever worn.

"Just shut up and get those shoes and put them on, if he gets mad just remind him he's not ya nigga no more" I said rolling my eyes getting dressed.

" I guess you right"she said grabbing the shoes and putting them on.

𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

Aniyahs outfit

AALIYAH POV
"We look so good girl" my bestfriend niya said dragging the L.

"This outfit won't have him thinking straight"
I said laughing.

Since we ordered our Uber a few minutes ago it was already here we walked out and got in and told the driver our route to where we were going.

We just arrived and the smell of weed and Hennessy
Hit my nose it smelt good, we walked around looking  for the kitchen bc we had never been to this house Before, it was already dark since it was winter and it was now 8:09pm. We found the kitchen and poured ourselves some Hennessy shots.

We both had about 4+ shorts we where lit me and niyah walked to the dance floor and our song came on FNF - Glorilla as soon we we heard the lyrics we started twerking people started to hype us both up
Until I saw ddots face in the crowd looking at me in disbelief with the smooch stuck to his side.

I just stood up at looked at him and looked at the girl and rolled my eyes walking to the bathroom as ddot followed me, niyah saw ddot following me but knew not to interfere so she just left us to it.

That was 2 minutes ago me and ddot are now arguing about the bitch he was with and why I shouldnt be twerking and wearing a short ass top and some booty shorts.

"It's not fair how come you get to have some smooch up on to lap but I can't come to a party to have some fun" I yelled walking around the bathroom in a fast paste.

"Watch ya mouth and like I said I forgot about you ma and I'm sorry I was drunk and I didn't realise she was up on me" ddot said trying to sound convincing

"How you gonna forget about your own girlfriend that was at home while you up in here getting drunk and shi"I said with an angry expression across my face

"You know what we are done you not my nigga no more you keep playing me like this coming up with stupid excuses like im supposed to believe yo ass your a 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ddot and i thought you loved me but I guess it just a one sided relationship" I said as I started to get even more angry

"Listen ma it won't happen again I promise please take my word ma word2 deads I swear" ddot said even tho he said that last time and the time before

I just rolled my eyes walking out the bathroom grabbing Niyah."you ok bæ" she said looking concerned.

" no girl I can't believe him, please just call a Uber I'm done with his ass, I should have listen to you I'm sorry your my bestfriend and no one not even a man can come between us" I said hugging her.

She called the Uber 20 minutes ago and now we are in the car I check my Instagram and saw that there were edits of me and niyah shaking ass at that house party I posted one on my Instagram and went to block ddot but what made me even more angry if that he posted that bitch on his story he even tagged her
@ninathebaddesttt_.
"What a bitch" I say under my breathe.

...

𝟴𝟵𝟮 words