𝘌𝘟 - 𝘋𝘋 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

ILANI

ILANI

Harlem,New York
DEC 19 2022

ILANI. POV
Me and dd were sitting on his bed, me and him got into a mini argument about me hanging out with my 𝐄𝐗 , and now dd was watching tv and i was on Instagram.until I came across this girl called crystal i didnt think much about it since dd said he had a ex called crystal.

I had a look at her page since she really couldn't be as bad and dd described her, yea until I saw the vid of dd and her ass hugging in a short video,so he was allowed to be with his 𝐄𝐗 touching and shi but I could. I sat up and looked at him for a while to see if he noticed I was staring.

"Wassup ma"dd said finally noticing I was staring at him.
"Nothing other then your 𝐄𝐗 crystal posting you and her on her story and the video didn't look like the video was from a few Months so don't start that shit"I said getting upset about the fact he could do whatever whenever.

"Look ma, me and crystal are fine now whatever I said to you about her you don't need to worry about anymore."dd said now sitting up too.
"So you telling me to forget that you told me her coochie was bussin for its life and that it was wrinkly
And looking like mold was throbbing,and you want me to forget it happened since you friends with a smoochie"I said pointing out everything I remember bout that bitch bc at this point I hate ha.

"You over reacting now she's not all bad ok?!,maybe I didn't go far with meeting her or saying that about her but it's all good"dd said getting defensive and protesting against his own words.

"Over reacting are you fucking with me please tell me your fucking with me"I said sitting on my knees

"Ma you not still mad about what I said" dd said giving me the same mad energy.

"Yes I am so fuck you and your coochie cooking ex you can both suck my dick"I said grabbing my shit
And leaving to go Eva's

...

𝟯𝟲𝟭 words