𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘋𝘐𝘖 - 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘋𝘋𝘖𝘛

MYA

MYA

Harlem,New York
DEC 22 2022

MYA POV
I was currently in the car with my cousin dudeylo.
We were on our way to the studio,I was pumped bc everytime we got to the studio their would be food so that's the only reason I agreed to go,well not the reason there is this boy around my age called ddot, I guess I just love his personality or something more.

Me and lo just got to the studio he would dab everyone up and whateva he would do and I would go into the corner at go on insta dd and notti would say hi to me when they saw me but they not here yet and ddot would just smile at me.

When buba or noti would do a video ddot would normally have more energy and talk to me but he doesn't off camera. I was on Instagram when ddot grabbed my phone and turned it off.
"Nigga wtf"I said looking at him.
"You need sitting here in the corner not interacting with no one"he said grabbing my hand and sitting me on his lap.
"Do I get my phone back"I said turning to him.
"No"he said looking at his phone.
"When do I get it back daddy ddot"I said rolling my eyes.
"So I'm ya daddy now"he said now looking at me
"No your acting like my father nigga"I said searching for my phone. Then ddot came out with the most random but not surprising shit.
"I've been jacking you for a while now ma and everytime you come to the 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 it makes it difficult bc you acting all shy and awkward and shit, you need to relax more ma"he said turning my body so now I'm facing him.

I was surprised he was jacking me and i was jacking him but i kept quick knowing I didn't want our friendship to go weird if we ever broke up.
"Ddot listen I'm jacking you too but I don't want our friendship going the wrong way"I said bout to get up
"Ma don't start that bullshit"he said before pulling me down and kissing me.

...

𝟯𝟳𝟭 words