𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘐𝘕 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘛- 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘐 𝘖𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘈

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

MAKAYLA

HARLEM,NYC
FEB 9th 2023

MAKAYLA
Me and notti was in the back of his brother car just chillin' we didn't plan to go anywhere but we loved hanging out in his car.

We was watching a movie cuddles up watching a Disney princess film since it was my turn to choose what we watch, the movie was half way but I felt something underneath me.

I looked at notti just to see him looking at me licking his lips.
"What" I said smiling "I'm feeling you and shi" he said rubbing my butt. "What do you want me to do? Suck ya dick" I said sarcastically since we was in the car. "Yea" he said with hesitation.

I sat up and put my hair in a bun and got on my knees. Notti sat up and opened his legs. I unzipped his jeans and pulled his boxers down to see his dick sticking up. I smiled at him and started to kiss the tip. "Stop teasing ma" he said.

I started to lick it and put it all the way in my mouth reaching my throat. I bobbed up and down till my eyes started to water. I I started to slow down as I felt him twitch in my mouth realising he was gonna release. He pushed my head down making me go faster and gag a bit as he released I swallowed.

"Damn ma" he said out of breath even tho I was the one sucking it.
I just laughed and sat on his lap kissing him.

"Let's watch another movie" I said since we missed the rest.

Notti picked another movie and we went back to cuddling together and chilling before we go back into his house.

...
298 words