2.𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋 - 𝘑𝘈𝘠𝘒𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

LIANA

Harlem,New York
DEC 14 2022

READERS POV
Liana and jay where now in jays room things were getting heated again and the room was hot. All you could hear was the two so called innocent 17 year olds moans and groans.

Until Liana heard a click at the door meaning the girls where back.

"J-jay" Liana said moaning and tapping his shoulder

"What mami" jay said

"I think their back now, stop"she said pushing him off her. Jay then pulled out and started putting his clothes on. Liana soon catches her breath and started to get her clothes on.

They started to rush after they heard a knock on the bedroom door. "Who is it" liana said putting her hoodie and leggings on, "it's your sister, we need to go mom wants us back for sm" jazlyn said about to turn the door handle.

"Damn jazzy wait" liana said shutting the door.

"What yall doing" melz yelled.

"Nothing we just chilling" jay said fully dressed now.

"Are y'all chilling with clothes on?" Bria said knocking the door once again.

Liana then opened the door and rolls ha eyes and grabbed her sisters hand "we will y'all later" Jaz said following her sister.

"Bye" was all they heard before getting into the car.

The whole card ride journey was quiet.
"Did you have fun when we was gone" Jaz said laughing and clapping ha hands.
"Yea ig" Liana said staring at her phone.

"Yea I bet you did" Jaz said stopping at a red light then getting her phone.

Liana looked at her sister and just decided to ignore the comment she made. I guess her and jay were friends with heavy benefits and she was no longer called the 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃.

...

𝟯𝟭𝟰 words

I wanna make a Jenn carter books now I'm kinda feelin ha 😛