I

5 March 2017

"Park Jimin?" Jimin heard someone call and looked up from his phone. "I'm Cha Eunwoo. We're gonna be lab partners in Physics," a boy approached him with his hand outstretched for a handshake which Jimin didn't accept. He barely gave him half a smile and a little nod before getting back to his phone. 

Eunwoo didn't mind it. He pulled a chair out and settled down in front of Jimin. "Are you a Seoulite?" he asked, making Jimin look up again. "No, I'm from Busan," he said and got back to his phone which had nothing remotely interesting, honestly. Still, it was better than getting to know anyone. Better than getting close to them and losing them just because he couldn't do anything to make them feel better at the right time. 

"I see. I'm a Seoulite," Eunwoo said and waited, clearly expecting a reaction from Jimin, who sighed and locked his phone before putting it in his pocket. "I didn't ask," he said coldly and left before Eunwoo could say anything else. 

He wasn't in the mood to roam like he did every day, so he just returned home, only to find it empty. Frowning, he took his phone out to call his aunt, only for the call to go unanswered. Sighing, he walked out of the compound and looked at the house that he knew his aunt always went to. 

He didn't know whose house it was, but whenever he brought it up, his aunt either went all silent or swiftly changed topics. Taking the opportunity to know who his aunt always hung out with, he stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked towards the house. 

He knocked on the door, wondering if it was a handsome man, only for the door to be opened by a very beautiful girl who hardly looked older than himself. The girl gasped as soon as she saw him, and threw a scared look behind her before looking back at him. 

"W-We didn't know you were going to be back so soon," she said, making Jimin frown. He hadn't even introduced himself yet, how did the girl know him already? How much did she know about him if she knew when he generally returned home? 

"H-Halmeoni!! Jimin is here!!" she called out. He looked behind her just in time to watch his aunt rush into the living room with wide, shocked eyes. "O-Oh, Jimini-"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, YOU OLD FUCKING BITCH!! ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?! GIVE ME WHAT I NEED FIRST AND THEN YOU CAN GO AND FUCK WHOEVER YOU WANT!!" Jimin's eyes widened in horror when he heard that yell come from where Jihyo just came out. He froze and looked at his aunt, who looked just about a hair strand away from bursting into tears. 

"Did someone just call you a bi-" 

The beautiful girl almost slammed into him with the force she used to push him out. "Let's go out and have some ice cream. I'm suddenly craving a cone," she said and all but dragged him out and away despite his protests about not wanting to leave his aunt alone with someone who was cursing her out like that, and he couldn't help but be dragged as he couldn't do anything against her strength. 

"What the fuck was that?! I'm calling my aunt!!" he exclaimed angrily when she finally let go of him. 

"Please don't. It's something personal to her. She'll tell you if and when she wants to," she said, but Jimin couldn't accept it. "Shut up and stay out of our business," he said and began to march back the way they came, only to get yanked back by the girl. "I mean it. It's something really personal to her."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!! NO ONE HAS THE FUCKING RIGHT TO CALL HER NAMES LIKE THAT AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUST KEEP WATCHING WHEN SOMEONE IS CURSING HER OUT LIKE THAT?!" he yelled and yanked his wrist away from her grip. 

"You either fight me now or just let me go and check on her. There's no other option," he said viciously. He was NOT going to let another person in his family willingly go through ANY kind of abuse ever again. Not when he knew about it.