Finally, the training was over.

Astrid grunted and turned back to face the brunette with burning anger. "Is this some kind of a joke to you?!" she bellowed at hiccup who had himself curled up in a ball for a brief moment because of the pain the girl's boots had forced on his face. He glanced up with discomfort, confused, and with one of his eyebrows furrowed. "Our parents' war is about to become ours!" she continued, angrier gaze continued to pierce through hiccup's stupid expressions. "Figure out which side are you on." astrid spat, before walking off, pissed.

.

Ace had been bored. And hungry.

The way he can survive is not to think of food because of how his narcolepsy had been setting in. But for the fucking record he hadn't been eating for three days, straight! He couldn't catch fish, afraid even with being a dragon, he couldn't swim, his wings would weaken before he could try to flap. But thanks to his dragon figure, ace could resist being hungry, shove off the thought from his head and boom, he's not hungry anymore, yes because unlike being a human, he's always hungry.

Suppose he could nap and nap to keep his narcolepsy in check. The doctors did say sleeping a lot can help him stop having his disorder from setting in a lot. Ace finally got comfortable, curled up in a ball on a rock but before his consciousness faded, his senses of hearing had him picked up rustling sounds. Somebody is here, carrying a wood metal whatever he could hear from it. Suppose he bet it's the brunette from the other day and yesterday. But again, what the hell does he want now? The freckled dragon grunted and hid behind the rocks, awaiting for the brunette to come on and attempt to find him.

Hiccup had a shield brought with him and a fish. But his shield got stuck on the entrance before he could even enter. Great, just what he needed. Hiccup had not anymore protection seeing how hardened it was stuck on between and blew a small raspberry. Suppose he can just go ahead but it's all the shield's fault if anything happened to him.

He thought.

. 火拳 .

Carefully walking out in the open, hiccup glanced around cautiously for the dragon to appear. Ace seemed to have noticed the food on the other's hand, having heard of the slimy texture of the object the boy carried. And for some reason, his dragon instincts had taken over, his wings spreading to inform the brunette he was just right behind. Of course he's a dragon, and fish was their favorite food! Nope, ace never knew that, his bad.

Hiccup's breath hitched as the night fury approached him cautiously, it's gaze focused on the fish and so he'll be glad to give the raw food. The brunette carefully reached out the fish, but ace reacted negatively ater having heard of the metal strapped on his belt. He's no longer is like fire, at least being in a dragon's body he isn't, but being vulnerable like this made ace shiver at the thought of anyone stabbing his back from behind or even his wings! So when he heard the dagger, the night fury growled cautiously. Hiccup understood and revealed his dagger, which only angered the dragon more the moment his hand approached the handle of his weapon. But carefully and quickly, the brunette dragged it from the belt and threw it on the ground. But ace wasn't fool, he eyed the weapon on the ground, except hiccup had already planned on picking it up by his boot and threw it to the pond.

Much to his surprise, the night fury relaxed, sitting down like a tamed cat and eyed him innocently. 'alright I'm being like this only so you can give me that fish.' his thoughts bubbled up internally. Only then the brunette reached out the fish and ace approached him, his teeth not in display unknowingly because of the instincts telling him the boy is harmless. "Toothless.. I could've sworn you had-" ace rolled his eyes and his teeth appeared, grabbing the fish and carefully to not bite off the hand and eat the food. Hey, the raw fish is quite good, at least as a dragon and a dragon's tastebuds. He licked his lips and heard the boy mutter the word teeth. The fire fist dragon approached the brunette, making him back off. "Uhuh- no no, I don't-" hiccup tripped and was forced to have his back lean on a rock. "I don't have anymore!" he admitted, more like whispering but ace didn't listen. He sniffed the boy and stared at him for a brief moment.