Chapter 1: Avatar Driver & Stupid Jarhead/running & injured & stupid meeting..

{It's been two months, unfortunately Grace was banned from Omatikaya, which sucks!!, but She said let it go, anyway Today We're suppose to get two avatar drivers, Norm Spellman and Tom Sully, but what a surprise when We get the Twin Brother...of Tom Sully...}

[Lillian Pov]

*I whined as Trudy laughs, Her ass off, as I leaned back on Her bird*

Lily: *I rubbed My head* Better not be waste of time, I tell ya, these two Drivers, had good logs in, unless Grace is throwing a bull fit...*As I handed Her a wrench*

Trudy: *Grins as She pulls back* Hunny, She is gonna throw a kick ass, if so, come on it's Grace...*I laughed nodding*. "This woman is such a cutie.." *She thought with an red hue on Her cheeks*

Lily: *I sighed as I got a text* Gotta head back to the lab, peace girl!..*She waved as I walked off, ignoring a bunch of jarhead looks, soon I made it towards the lab, and into the link room, I see Norm Spellman and an man in a wheelchair, ohhhh gosh this is freaking Tom Sully brother, Corporal Jake Sully* You must be Norm Spellman, amd Jake Sully, Captain Lillian Xiao-Long of the Militia..*I announced to Them, as Grace sighs in relief*

Norm: *We shook hands as He smiles* Gosh Your the Doctor Xiao-Long the one that wrote the books on the behavior of Pandora animals, big inspiration Ma'am..*I smiled nodding to Him* "She has a really bright smile.."

Grace: *Smoked a cig* Thank Gosh, Lily, tell Max here, that Selfridge screwed us, an Avatar driver...*Max looks at Me, I shook My head*

[Jake Pov]

*Holy shit, this Woman, gosh She is beautiful, I felt Myself clinging onto Her looks, I felt this love for Her at first sight, bloom quickly!*

Lily: *She crossed Her arms* Depends, Norm pretty solid, Corporal here might be a meat head, but We could use this to our advantage Doctor Augustine, a fresh mind, this is a very unique opportunity for Us, imagine a newbie a fresh unaware mind like Mr. Sully here, that is a very important research opportunity..*She takes a second, liking the idea of this* sides Selfridge and Colonel Quaritch, can suck it..*She chuckles sighing*

Grace: *She nodded to this* Alright yeah, okay You make a good point, alright hop in numbnuts...*Lillian chuckled a bit* and You missy...*She gulped* Remember no being a smartass during this...*Lillian nodded slumping*

*I must have Her as Mine, I need to impress Her, terribly..*

[Lillian Pov]

*I hopped into My personal Pod, as it closes up, I closed My eyes, as I felt Myself link to My avatar, I yawned as I waked up, seeing Grace also wake up*

Lily: *I grinned* 30 bucks, says the Jarhead goes ecstatic?..*She chuckles at this*

Grace: 35 if He trips on His ass...*I laughed as We walked out*

*Soon We see Jake, running ecstatically, I giggled as He tripped on the ground, I sighed a bit*

Grace: *Pats My arm* Better pay up after this...*I rolled My eyes as My tail flicked giggling as We came up* Hey Marine..*Jake looks up, and sees Us*

Jake: *He stood up* Lillian, Grace, holy shit You look good..*We chuckled, as I tossed Him a fruit, He catched it*

Lily: *I grabbed one and eat with an hummed of the taste, Jake mimics My actions, He tasted the fruit as it entered His mouth, as He chuckles in delight*  Careful..I grow addicted to them, so You might to..*He smiles* come on Marine..*We lead Him to the Condo as Norm caught up* come Spellman, get You two some actual clothes..*They smiled nodding*