Chapter Prologue: Headin towards Pandora/Welcome to Pandora..

{I do My best to become the best for the people, honestly I do My best for the hole dang galaxy, I never liked ignorant, self centered jerks, whom are only after it for the money, I learn to help, and when Dr. Grace Augustine, asked for Me personally, Militia faction, agreed to send Me off, I loved pandora and Dr. Augustine books, I did My training..research, I know animal behavior, and patterns, like a book, also maybe not had 820 hours logged in at Avatar training...I say I am up for the job, and so is BT..}

Example: Human Speak.

Example: Na'vi speak.

*I clicked in as I hummed seeing Pandora, I smiled a bit as I leaned back*

Lillian: *I clicked on comms* Pandora base, this is Militia Pilot, Captain Xiao-Long, request to land on code, Beta, Alpha, Mars, 21, B, Five, delta...*I clicked as I told the code, as I enter the planet*

Pandora Base: Permission Granted, Captain, welcome to Pandora..*I beamed excitedly*

*I walked around, as the auto pilot, goes to land, I walked into the small hanger bay, I smiled as I looked up at BT, I walked over to Him*

Lillian: *I patted His leg* Hey big Guy, gotta cloak, don't want these guys knowing Your existence, can't risk You being endanger BT...*He looks down at Me*

BT: *Gives thumbs up* Roger that pilot..*Cloaks as I grabbed My helmet, and putting it on, as the suit locks in, as I felt the air come in, and filter*

*Soon the ship lands down, as I opened the hatch, and soon in I smiled at the sight, of the base, it was amazing!?*

Guide: *Came up to Me* Captain Xiao-Long, I am Your guide, I'll bring You over to Dr. Grace Augustine...*I nodded as I followed Him*

*Soon We entered in the base, as I was taking into the lab, I smiled seeing My Avatar, I was excited, and to shake hands with Grace Augustine!!?, soon I am meet by an scientist Male, who came up to Me*

Scientist: *We shaked hands* Captain Xiao-Long, Doctor Max Petal, I am co lead for the program, come Dr. Augustine is waiting for You..*I smiled nodding*

Lillian: *My helmet collapses* It's so fantastic to be here, wanted to get an head start here, and meet with the Na'vi on Pandora.....*He chuckles nodding as We entered the link pod, room*

Max: *Sees Grace talking to some fellow Scientists* Dr. Grace, Captain Xiao-Long has arrived...*She looked and does an rare smile*

Grace: *We hand shaked* Doctor Xiao-Long, is what I'll be calling You, or Lily?..*I thought for secomd*

Lily: *I after thinking* Lily is fine, Dr. Augustine, it's so amazing to work with You!, I have 820 hours logged...*She chuckles at this, proud of this finding*

Grace: *Nodded to Me* Good stuff, how about Your Na'vi?...*I smiled brightly*

Lily: *I spoke in Navi* May the Mother guide us to further peace, and mindfulness...*She smiles more, nodding patting My shoulder*

Grace: *She crosses Her arms* Finally someone who put lot of hard work, Your Avatar had brought in also had the genetic make-up from the Titanfall program in Your dna, so be careful, now hop in the pod, and We can get You started..*She said in Na'vi, I nodded to Her*

*I see Mad lead Me to the pod, I hopped in, laying down still, I closed My eyes letting everything go blank, as the pod closed, soon I felt My mind link to My Avatar, I gasped as I opened My eyes, soon might be a flashlight, I groaned as My eyes dilated*

Scientist: *Looks at Me* Lillian can You hear Us?...*I nodded*

Scientist 2: *Looks at Her* Pupillary is good, You can hear Us, Lily?..*I nodded as I sat up, I rolled My neck*