Chapter 16 The Alliance gathering Part 1

The next day, Eren and Historia are now standing in front of citizens and soldiers alike, he says, "Right now the Colossal Titans have left the island, and the rumbling noises have finally ended. We of the Eldian Empire have been persecuted by the world for over a century, because of our great sin of starting the Great Titan war and using the power of Titans for 2000 years of bloodshed. However, our first Reiss King decided to end the 2000 years of bloodshed, we even give our enemies the freedom they deserved. However, instead of negotiating with peace, they decide to do what our empire used to do, and that's why we have been suffering for these years! They neglect our desire of having peace, and we of the 9 Royal Families, who fought against each other in the Great Titan War, have united once more!"

Historia says, "Thanks to our King Eren Yeager, the Pure Titans are finally gone from the face of the earth, and even if you were injected by Spinal Fluid, you don't need to worry about turning into Titans. Eren Yeager and our seven chosen soldiers will be the last remaining Titans along with the Rumbling. And now, you are all free!"

Everyone cheers after the great news, Jean and Connie are also in the crowd as they frown, to achieve this, how many people they are going to kill for it to happen? When Eren and Historia also announce Mikasa to be the second queen, they also hear that the people are also cheering as well.

In the market, Armin, Colt, Falco, and Gabi are now wearing cloaks while having some food in their arms. Armin says, "Anyway, we must hurry up and get to where Reiner is."

"He'll be in a coma for two or three days. Galliard is taking care of him right now, so don't worry." Gabi says.

"But should we really take this detour?" Falco asks.

"We still need to fill our stomachs first." Colt says.

As they are now sitting at the table, Colt says, "So you're saying that the former Female Titan, Annie, was still alive?"

Armin says, "Eren said that the Female Titan powers were already taken a year ago, and I have still been talking to Annie, who is trapped in the crystal. But if the hardening has gone undone, Annie might be-"

Before he can finish, he hears someone choking, they turn around and find that Annie is eating beside him.

After a while, Hitch comes with another pie, only to find that Annie has already left with Armin and the others.

At the Scouts' place, Jean and Connie are now sitting together. Jean says, "How's your mother?"

"I'm glad to see her returning to normal." Connie says, "Sasha was right, Eren was only trying to save all of us. I blamed him for Sasha's death, only to find that Sasha is still alive... I blamed Eren for betraying us, but we were the ones that were trying to betray him by trying to feed him to another Titan..."

"Connie..." Jean frowns, and then they hear Hange calling to them.

"I'm glad you two came, Connie, Jean." Hange says after they are now outside. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been on the site with you guys. You have done well under such an adverse situation."

"What about Captain Levi, how is he?" Connie asks.

"He's not unscathed, but he's alive." Hange says. "He won't be able to fight for a while, though. And lastly, we joined forces with the remaining Marleyan forces. It is to stop Eren. Genocide is a mistake."

"And how are you going to stop him? He did say that even if we kill him, the Rumbling won't stop until it destroys everyone outside of the walls." Connie says.

"We must first gather allies. What we can do depends on who we have on our side. But we are powerless without the help from you guys and the nine Titans." Hange says. "The old chain of command has been wiped out and I'm no longer your superior. With that in mind, I ask you-"