Chapter 2 Confession of Love

The next day, Eren is still doing his Titan training, and he makes sure not to let others know that he already breaks the vow of renouncing war. Mikasa says, "Eren, you were acting weird yesterday, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I was just having a nightmare." Eren says, but he's not smiling like he used to.

"What kind of nightmare do you have?" Connie asks.

"It was just something stupid." Eren shakes his head and says, "Don't worry about it."

Then they decide to leave Eren alone, and after the training, they all head to Historia's orphanage to help out. While helping them out, a kid is having a fever. When the Scouts are trying to find the doctor, Eren says, "Let me do it."

"Eren?" This causes everyone to be surprised. Historia asks, "Eren, what are you talking about?"

"I got my father's memories, so I know some medical stuff, just let me try it. It will be late when the doctor arrives." Eren says. "Hurry up and bring the kid to bed."

Two of the workers nod as they help him, and Eren is now helping heal the child. Once Eren comes out, he says, "I've already given him the medicine, he just needs some rest."

"I never knew you would be able to do that medical stuff." Historia says with a smile. "But thank you for helping him."

"It's nothing." Eren says while continuing to help the children.

On that evening, everyone already leaves the farm, when Historia is about to close the orphanage, she sees that Eren is leaning at the barn. Historia asks, "Eren? What are you doing here? Aren't you going back with the scouts?"

"I just think that maybe we can have a talk alone, just the two of us?" Eren asks.

Historia slightly blush at the thought of spending time with Eren alone, and she says, "So what do you want to talk about?"

Eren says, "Yesterday when I kissed your hand, I received some memories."

"Really? What did you see?" Historia asks, and Eren frowns. "For some reason, the Attack Titan has the ability to see the future, and I also see the future."

"It can see the future?" Historia gasps. "Did anyone know about this?"

"Only you, because after seeing the future, you're one of the people I can trust with the information." Eren says with a frown.

Then he starts to tell Historia about the future events, the Rumbling, the Military's betrayal, and how he's going to die in Mikasa's hands. Historia is having tears in her eyes and asks, "Please tell me that this isn't true, right?"

"Of course, this is not going to be true. I'll change it with the power of the Founding Titan. Just because we know it doesn't mean we have to follow it." Eren says. "Founder Ymir also doesn't want it to happen as well."

"Founder Ymir?" Historia is confused as to what Eren is talking about. Then he also starts to tell her the story of Founder Ymir.

"The reason why we don't know about this is the memory wipe from the first Reiss King. However, nobody outside of the island knows about this, and even if they know, they will just hide the truth because they still want us to be the center of all evil, we are just devils and they can't pity the devils." Eren says.

"But this isn't fair... if that's the case, do you still think that the Rumbling is the only way? Some people outside the island are completely innocent just like your mother. There will be innocents who will be unaware of their fate and death..."

"I'm well aware, however, the only way to completely end the ongoing hatred is to eradicate the hatred outside this island for good. Just as I tell you from the memories, in the future, my brother Zeke will send the Anti-Marleyan volunteers to the island, and they will make a deal so that you will be forced to turn into a Titan and have you eat Zeke, and after 13 years, you'll be eaten by your own child. I am not going to let that happen."

You Are Freeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें