CHAPTER 24 - JUST SOME GUY -

TW

CHAPTER 24 - JUST SOME GUY -

ROSELYN.

I tugged a little on my hotpants and then looked at myself in the mirror

My hair I left curly open. On my lips, I applied a little bit of lipgloss and concealer on my face.
Even though, my bruise was nearly gone, I was still worried it might show.

Quietly, I walked downstairs and instantly left the house before anyone was able to spot me.
Also, I wanted to avoid Erling being here early like last time, and ring the bell.
If they met, I'd be screwed.

The night cold breeze made my skin shiver slightly.
It was completely quiet outside, no one was nearby, the birds weren't chirping anymore.
I hoped Erling would arrive soon.
Being alone in the dark wasn't a comfortable or safe feeling for me.
Suddenly, I felt a touch of relief when I heard engine sounds getting closer and closer.

When a black, motorcycle stopped nearly in front of me, I inwardly started smiling. I was glad, he was here now.
I was glad, I got to spend some more time with him.

"Hey

"Hey." He looked at me after taking the helmet off of his head. Erling got up from the Motorcycle and placed the helmet on my head. "Isn't it dangerous for you to drive without a helmet all the time?"
I asked, while he fixated the helmet on my head.
"Many things are dangerous, but that never stops me from doing them." He blinked at me when he was finished. His answer made me giggle. Erling's eyes ran my body up and down. "You look beautiful, by the way."
My heart picked up speed, but not for the same reasons it usually did when someone mentioned something about my appearance.
His comment made me smile, maybe even happy.
His words didn't seem like some thirsty comment he would make on every girl he's ever laid eyes on.
Those words seemed so much more genuine and kind and meaningful.
"T-thanks." I nervously answered.
My cheeks were blushing, I could tell even though Erling's helmet was on my head.
He smiled at me softly before taking one look at my naked arms.
Without hesitation, he quickly took of his jacket and placed it around my shoulders, carefully.
"No-you don't ha...-"