Family Pt3: A Reason to Fight

The Chapter begins with the sight of the arena itself. Zeus laying his head against the wall while Adom had his mouth covered but yet had a sadistic smirk playing on his face as he quietly snickered.

In the gods area where Odin is, his other son Loki, the God of Mischief, came and watched the fight.

Loki: Well I must admit, this Adom guy is really powerful, even with this strange ability of his.

BC: Yes, it's very surprising indeed.

WC: Though just because he knocked Zeus's head against the wall doesn't mean that this is the end.

Odin:....

Loki: Whatever you feather brains say.

With the four Horsemen the one emotion they felt right now was shock and surprise. They knew from their other siblings how strong Adom was but the fact that he's giving a God THIS much trouble. They could only imagine how they'd fair against him.

Strife: Was he always this powerful?

Wrath: Howndid the Charred Council miss this at all?
She said with shock laced with every word.

Death: The best assumption is that they didn't know his whereabouts whatsoever.

War didn't say anything as he was in deep thought remembering the young Nephilim he would spar with. Now seeing him fight a God of all things it was almost amazing in his eyes.

War: (Just what have you been doing all these millennia brother?)

Tiamat: That's my Adom! No matter how strong or how many foes he faces, hell always face them head on!

Brunhild: Seems at the rate of this, we'll most likely be able to take the win from the gods.

Geir: Really!?

Hunter: If things keep playing out the way they are right now, I'd say so. But we haven't seen all of Zeus's tricks, for all we know he could have a trump card ready to play.

Back in the arena Zeus groggily got back up while rubbing his head in pain.

Zeus: Well, I wasn't expecting someone like you to give me such trouble. But there is one thing that's been bothering me throughout this fight....

He said getting the attention of the entire audience.

Zeus: You see, I just have one simple question for you.....Why is it that you fight!?
He said as he pointed a finger at Adom.

Everyone looked confused by what he was talking about.

Zeus: You see, when one fights their own enemies, especially the God. They do it for a reason, or a noble cause....but yet whats been bothering me is why do you fight?

Adom: Well then why do you fight if I may ask?
He said to the God.

Zeus: Ohh~? Well, since your asking so nicely, the reason I fight is to show that no matter how strong you are, mortal beings such as yourself and or others related to you will never match up to the level of gods. I do it to prove that us Gods are the top dogs around here!