25 - I suppose... I'll have to make do.

Começar do início

It feels like a high from a drug you know is going to give you a traumatic come down.

It touches you everywhere, without permission.

His boots slam slow, painfully slow, against the floor as he approaches you. The air is thick. Breathing is useless. His mask is on, you can hear his robotic breath.

Electricity seems to spark, your fingertips, the back of your neck, your hair standing on end almost uncomfortably. Your body goes rigid as you await his movements with your face still hidden.

His large, controlling, gloved fingers are in your hair, gently prying your head from your legs.

You stiffen at his touch, but melt into it, allowing him to move you, as he brushes your hair from your face. You look up at the unforgiving mask. Evil. Yet, it only seems to remind you of the times his fingers were inside of you whilst he wore it.

"I take it did not go as planned on Coruscant?" The sharp edge to Ren's voice is ordering one of the knights to answer, despite his visor pointing in your direction.

He's too big. You wish he'd sit down. You feel so small with your head in his hand like this. He could snap your neck in seconds if he wanted to. He has definitely wanted to before. You wonder what stopped him.

"Your apprentice stabbed Menace in the throat." Cardo rats you out instantly, leaning back smugly as he awaits your punishment. Your breathing hitches.

Ren considers this new information, his fingers trailing down your face until they hook under your chin - bringing your gaze back up to his, where it belongs.

"Why is that?" His voice is so low you almost miss it. Your heart hammers, trying to escape through your ribs.

"H-he, I-" Holy shit you're stuttering. Embarrassment crowds your cheeks. You don't want to admit to the knights how terrifying it was to be in your position. That man pulling on your zip. Your breasts seconds away from being bared to a room full of men. You were horrified that Ap'lek hadn't stepped in sooner, but remained hopeful that he had a plan. Perhaps Cardo was supposed to detonate that bomb in those moments.

"I'm sure you can imagine how Menace acted in the presence of..." Vicrul began to explain, his accent thick now with his mask off, "...her."

Rage flares off of Kylo. You can feel it's sweeping tidal wave smashing through your mind with the Force.

"Yes, I can." Kylo says patiently, so as not to betray the anger you can feel radiating from him. He lets go of your face, to pace slowly to the other side of the room.

When he reaches it, he pauses.

"Come." He calls you to him with the snap of his fingers, pointing down to where he wants you.

This is it.

Do you show your loyalty? Be his pet? Why do you want to? Maybe because he's given you all this free reign. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to just do as he says. It'll help you gain his trust, after all.

You stand, your cheeks reddening further as you follow his order. It's horrible to act so subservient in front of the knights. You can fully hold your own with them. They seem to respect you - if you ignore Cardo - and have been allowing you to interfere with their work. You're beginning to feel like one of them. Would they come to Ren if he called them to his heels like a dog? You almost believe they would. Ren certainly does.