Chapter: BDF Vs. White Fang

-----------------

Location | Menagerie | Kuo Kuana

3rd person pov

In the small capital, Many faunus in their homes felt the earthquakes after mystery lights appear around the island.

M. Faunus 1: What was that?

M. Faunus 2: I don't know, It must been those lights that appear around the island.

M. Faunus 3: That's very strange?

In the mansion, Ghira and Kali felt the earthquake that happen in their homes.

Ghira: Honey, Are you alright?

Kali: Yes, What was that?

---------------

Location | Republic of Botswana | Gaborone

3rd person pov

In the Presidential house, A young woman with a dark skin with a small chest looks at the reports.

She main been look younger, But she the leader of this country

Twanëla: So, you're saying that those lights engulfed the nation? And we're been transported in the middle of ocean?

Botswana senator 1: Yes, But good news is that we're been contact by Ukraine and Sweden. They're have the same reaction that "they" are been teleportation in the ocean.

Botswana senator 2: However, The border patrols saw a mystery land (Menagerie).

Twanëla: Land?

Botswana senator 2: Yes, But however, We have reports saying that navys that was given by United States, Europeans and Asias has also been transported with us.

Twanëla: *Nodded* Ok, also, tell the BDF to scout that land. If they's live their, Maybe we could negotiations with them.

The Senators nodded.

--------------------

Location | Menagerie | Beach

3rd person pov

In the beachs, The BDF Helicopters and VTOL lands troops and vehicles on the beaches.

Air Vehicles

(10 MH53B)