Leader reaction to remnant (Quote)

Botswana:

🇧🇼President Twanëla Mothitsi

Quote:

Kingdoms:

"Twanëla: Has a young female leader, I didn't like the council changing things, Even they're will be problem in the future"

Huntsman & Huntress:

"Twanëla: Huntsman & Huntress? Sending children into dangerous? That's...... insanely!"

Faunus:

"Twanëla: Faunus are like us. Even the Japanese animators created nekos from earth. They're deserved to be equal, Not animals"

Grimms:

"Twanëla: Those..... things, They're like black demons with skulls on them. But no matter, My BDF will take care of them"

White Fang:

"Twanëla: Like ISIS & Taliban, They're are the worse terrorist of the world. Even they're used violence except for peace"

Menagerie:

"Twanëla: I heard about the leader named Ghira, He was the leader of the fang, But decided to leave. But this is he's choice, Not mine"

Sweden:

🇸🇪King Carl Gustal XVII

Quote:

Kingdoms:

"Carl: Those kingdoms doesn't have Kings or Presidents? Why do they even protect theirself without an armed forces? Are they're stupid?"

Huntsman & Huntress:

"Carl: *Sigh* Those poor children, Fighting to protect the civilians...... Such idiotic!"

Faunus:

"Carl: Racial discrimination against faunus? They're are real people! NOT ANIMALS!!!"

Grimms:

"Carl: Whoever this creatures are, They're are monsters! The Vikings will fight this creatures for sweden!"

White Fang:

"Carl: They're attack innocent people!? That will be a great mistake!"

Menagerie:

"Carl: Menagerie? Hm? I wanted to help the people of menagerie to built a new government and established a new military such as defense forces"

Ukraine:

🇺🇦President Alnexis Zelenskyy

Quote:

Kingdoms:

"Alnexis: My father once told me, Whatever the country was bigger than you. You must stay loyal to Ukraine"

Huntsman & Huntress:

"Alnexis: I dislike students with weapons, They're like mercenaries"

Faunus:

"Alnexis: How could they're discrimination against faunus! Even they're were freaks! They're still living beings"

Grimms:

"Alnexis: Hmm, Grimms? I wonder my military will matcu them?"

White Fang:

"Alnexis: White Fang are more dangerous than the previous terrorist! If kingdoms continues discrimination, They're will more white fangs"

Menagerie:

"Alnexis: Menagerie are like us, I am willing to hope that relationship with them will be friendly"

(A/N: That's they're reaction, So yeah)