"Mmmhmm" she finishes as I catch her and hug her from behind, earning a giggle fit from her and "awe's" from fans.

I carry her a little then let her go. She grabs my hand and we run off the stage together laughing. An interlude of her singing "quit" plays as we rush to bottom stage.

She smiles at me and wraps her arms around my neck, I embrace her back, wrapping my own arms around her waist.

She looks into my eyes and leans in "I love you"

I beam "I love you too baby" we kiss lightly but pull away startled when the dancers come up to us hollering and letting out strings of "whoop whoop"s to us.

"Ari! Ari! Ari!" They chant. I chant along with them clapping my hands. Ariana blushes and giggles "I love you guys this is fucking awesome"

She talks a bit to a few of the dancers while she sips some water before she rushes to get back on stage after giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I hear the beginning of goodnight n go begin so I quickly change for when I'm supposed to go back out after this song and another interlude because I wanna see her sing under the beautiful moon.

I finish changing and sit down waiting for Macy to fix my hair and touch up my makeup since I'm a little sweaty.

"All done!" She says. "Thank you girl!" I exclaim in response before hopping out of my seat and jogging up the stairs to see Ariana, I see Alex and faith already up here watching Ariana too.

They notice me and create room for me to see.

"Whyd you have to be so cuteee, it's impossible for me to ignore you" she sings angelically under the moon. I see the passion in her face as she's holds her microphone with both of her hands as it rests on a mic stand.

Her fans reach out for her, I take this time to truly see them. Some are in tears, some are recording, but all of them are smiling. It's simply beautiful.

My girl continues through the beautiful song, and I take this time to grab my phone from where I left it on a stool on the side stage.

I snap a photo from where I'm at and post it on Instagram.

*photo of Ariana singing gng from side stage where y/n is standing*

She's amazing, you guys are amazing, so grateful🫶🏽

I smile and place my phone back as she closes up the song.

When it finishes Alex, faith and I move out of the way as she is jogging to side stage to get to the bottom.

She notices me and grabs my hand, dragging me as she doesn't stop. "Woah!" I let out in surprise.

"Come help me get changed" she says out of breath.

She pulls me into her dressing room where daniel, her makeup artist, is waiting for her.

"Common girl" he fixes her up as she drinks her water down.

"Babe, can you bring me my black choker from over there" she asks me.

I nod and grab it from the couch in the room before handing it to her.

She thanks me and grabs her phone from the vanity in front of her. I reach for a water bottle from a table that has a bunch of them.

I notice her pull out snapchat and start recording as I begin drinking my water "shout out to Daniel for making me look hot because I'm all nasty" she pans over to Daniel who gives a thumbs up. "Thank you for ha-" she starts laughing in her deep rooted laugh, I can tell it's really genuine when her voice gets deeper and it's the most contagious laugh ever "-for sexing me up" she lets out.