"She was alive. I thought she was dead" I said with amusement.

"Yes she is alive because you failed to kill her. You failure" He said and I felt my blood boiled at him.

"I'm a failure? Mate, don't let me open my mouth because if I did that, you won't be able to listen. So now fucking continue" I yelled at him and heard him sighed.

"Fine I'm sorry" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Continue" I ordered him.

"So as I said that Evelyn was sold to brothel but unfortunately she got rescued by the local cops and was later send to the hospital. After recovering from her wounds, she was send to the orphanage where she lived for almost nine years or something" He said to which I chuckled.

"Later on she was adopted by a couple who used to torture her. After living with them for almost two years, she ran away from the country and started her new life in Srilanka".

"In srilanka, she was doing part time jobs and studies. Basically that bitch was struggling but soon everything changed" Mate said in a bitter voice.

"What happened?" I asked and frowned.

"She got scholarship in the biggest school of NewYork which belongs to George Parkar" He sighed and I balled my fists angrily.

Damn that slut. Till then I was happy but now comes the bad part.

"In New York she worked as a waitress in some cafe and Adrian's son and daughter in law saw her. Adrian's daughter in law Celia instantly realised that she was the lost princess and told everyone" I cursed that bitch angrily.

"When did she returned?" I asked angrily.

"It's been almost two months but Parkars got to know about her on Adrian's birthday which was two weeks before" I sighed.

"What was her identity?" I asked angrily.

"Grace Adams. And yes, she still thinks that she is Grace and not Evelyn and dislike Sofia because Sofia called herself Evelyn's or I can say Grace mother" He finished and I chuckled lightly.

"It means that bitch has suffered almost all her life. Interesting. Though she is back in her castle but she won't live there permanently. I will kill her and this time no-one can stop me" I said with determination.

"It's not that easy Victoria. Because one, Parkars are now overprotective of her and second, Evelyn is smart. She knew something which others didn't" He said and raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Means she knew that someone else to helped Victoria and that too someone who was close to Parkars. Though she doesn't know that it was me" He said in scared voice.

"Can you please explain that?" I asked angrily and he told me about today's conversation.

I gasped in surprise. The fact which everyone ignored years back, she cleared that in just few days. No way. She can't. How dare she?

"Victoria, before we both were behind her because of revenge but now we have to kill her. Or else this little bitch can be harmful for us" He said to which I hummed.

"Do one thing, send me her picture and Adrian's number. I know what I have to do now. Parkars wants to hide her from the world. But they won't be able to" I said with a smirk.

"But if I will send you her picture, don't you think that others can have doubt?" He asked to which I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you scared now? You were not scared when you cheated Parkars then why now?" I asked with a smirk.

"Victoria, don't play games with me" He said in a warning tone but was I scared? No.

"Don't worry Mate. Your identity is safe with me as long as you are with me. Nobody will doubt you" I said to which he hummed.

Later, we both made some plans before ending the phone.

"Get ready Parkars. Storm is coming your way" I smirked when my phone dinged with his message.

There's Adrian's number and Evelyn's picture. This bitch is exact replica of Adrian and his slut wife. No wonder his daughter in law recognized her.

But soon no-one would be able to recognize her. They recognized her because of her face, right? The first thing I'll destroy would be her face and this time without any mistake.

I smirked and finished my drink and made the most perfect plan to take my revenge.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Who do you think is the real culprit, Martin or Leonardo?

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and family and check my other books too.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)