─── 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. BARROW

Start from the beginning

Barrow shook his head, snapping one last picture of the blonde before smirking. "Did you ever see a movie called Village of the Damned? The original. Not the remake. Nobody cares about crappy remakes. I'm talking about the 1960 black-and-white masterpiece. Huh? It's about this group of children. Blonde-haired, beautiful children who can make their eyes glow."

He stroked Kira's cheek, making the girl squirm in discomfort.

"Hey, don't touch her!" Riley growled. Though the blonde clashed with Kira, she didn't want her to hurt by a mad man.

"And they do terrible, terrible things. The tag line on the poster read, "Beware the stare that will paralyze the will of the world." Now, when I told everyone that I saw children with glowing eyes, they wouldn't believe me." He jumped to his feet, causing both of the girls to flinch back. "I tried to get them to do something. But they wouldn't budge. They wouldn't move. As if they had been paralyzed. I am going to shake them out of their paralysis. I'm going to get them moving. I'm gonna—" He picked up the sparking wire in his hand again. "I am going to galvanize them."

"Barrow! Barrow, stop!" Riley exclaimed. "I can make my eyes glow, okay? I can make them glow. Just look."

The blonde closed her eyes, concentrating on her powers.

Kira let out a gasp at the sight.

Barrow stepped over to Riley, crouched down, and stroked her cheek. He gazes in her blue eyes, the wire not too far from her.

"They're white." Barrow breathed out.

Riley's eyes furrowed in confusion, hearing those words, but tried not to show it.

"Don't hurt her. Let Kira go and you can have me. I'm all yours." Riley pleaded.

"Riley, no." Kira cried out.

Riley stared into Barrow's wild eyes. "Let her go."

Barrow abrupty stood up. "As tempting as that sounds, I have a job to do."

Riley opened her mouth to reply, but stopped herself when hearing the sound of rapid footsteps. It seemed Barrow heard it as well because he turned towards the open walkway and walked into the shadows, taking the wire with him.

Not a moment later, Scott could be seen rushing into view.

"Scott!" Riley shouted.

Barrow comes up behind him with the wire.

"Look out!" Kira yelled.

Barrow swiped the wire across Scott's in the chest. Scott flies backwards against the fence. He crashes to the floor, grunting in pain as the electricity vibrating in his body.

Barrow brung his attention back to Kira.

"No, Barrow, stop!" Riley exclaimed. She tried to use her strength to free herself, but it's proving to hard with the wires.

"Don't!" Scott yelled.

Kira nervously fidgeted as the wire got even closer to her. Barrow crouches down to her level with the wire slowly moved towards her chest.

"No!" Riley screamed, shifting into her werewolf form, shattering the wires. She rushed towards Barrow who moved the wire against Kira's chest.

A bright light erupts, blinding everyone. Barrow is thrown backwards. Electricity flies all over the room, boxes and everything electric exploding.

Scott try to shield his face from the sparks flying everywhere. He saw as Barrow laid flat on his back, burns all over his skin, but what caught his attention was the sparks and electricity fly to a source in the room.