Chapter 16: exposed

Killers pov:

I slowly opened my eyes looking in front of me. I saw cross was looking at the tv in front of him. We were still on the couch. I realized I was still sitting on Dream. I looked up at him numbly. I think he realized I was wake because he looked down at me and asked how I was feeling. I sat up straight rubbing my eyes "Mmmm" I hummed tiredly. "What time is it?"
"Oh! Dinner should be done soon so" he thought out loud
"around 5 or so"
"Oh ok. I'm starving anyways." I said. Dream giggled a little as he spoke "it took a lot of energy out of you to make a soul." "Ugh don't remind me." I groaned getting off of him. "But to a more serious note. We need to know who the father is. You shouldn't be away from the father for to long, for it can hurt the baby." Dream told me. I sighed as I put my lags up to my chest and rested my arms on them. "I can't tell you." I said coldly. They both looked at me confused "do you know who the father is?" Cross asked me bluntly. Dream glared at him before looking back at me. "I'm that big of a whore." I said looking at cross blankly. "Heh sorry..." cross said avoiding eye contact while sweating a bit. "Plus I don't know if he would like me telling anyone." I said looking in front of me. "Well you can tell us when you ready." Dream said softly.

A loud beeping noise was heard from the other room. "Oh the foods done! Come on kills" Dream said standing up and lending out his hand. I gently placed my hand on his and pulled me to my feet. Dream turned to cross who was also standing now  "can you get lux while I get dinner?" Dream asked. "of Course." Cross said and left the room. Dream tugged on my hand slightly and he started walking out the room. We went straight into the room in front of us. When we got in the room Dream sat me down at the dinner table while he went to the counter and got the crockpot and some bowls. Soon cross and lux walked in hand in hand. Cross put lux in the high chair and sitting down next to her. Dream came over and placed down bowls of beef stew in front of us. "Thank you!" Lux said happily to her mother as he sat down. "You're welcome~" Dream said softly. Suddenly was filled with a ringing sound. I felt a vibration from in my pocket. I put my hand in my pocket and grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling me.
'Nootmare😫🌙'
"Who is it?" Cross asked "boss." I said simple. Both Cross and Dream tensed up hearing that. Cross turned to lux and put a finger up to his mouth "hey baby, you can't make any noise while he is on the phone. This is really important." Cross told her. Lux nodded and cross turned back to me.
I answered the phone and put it up to my ear. "Hello?" I said "what took you so long to answer?" Boss asked coldly "sorry boss, I'm a bit sore." I lied "mhm." He hummed sarcastically "anyways how long until you can come back?"
"A day or two. But when I get back I need to go visit sci." I told him "why?" He asked "I can't discuss it over the phone. I'll tell you when I come back." I told him "fine, text me when you are better so I can pick you up." He said over the phone. "Yep no problem!" I said happily. "Oh! Is cross coming back?" He asked remembering. I looked at cross with sweat coming down my face "no, he's going to watch over me." I told him. "Alright be safe." He said before hanging up. The three of us let out a long sigh of relief. I wiped my face with my sleeves "holy mother of god that was scary." I said as I leaned back. "For real." Cross agreed "what?" Lux said confused. "Don't worry about it." Dream said softly to her. Lux huffed a little but went back to eating. "Anyways..." I started. "Nightmare is go to be picking me up here..."
"What?!" Cross and Dream yelled in unison. "He can't come here with lux in the house!" Cross yelled. "I know, i know but if I decline he'll beat the shiii-" I trailed off as I looked at lux "..shoot.. out of us." I finished as I looked back at the couple. "Well we can just hide her. But he can sense her energy." Dream though to himself out loud. "Maybe we should finally tell him..." cross said quietly. "Maybe... we'll talk about this later." Dream said. "When he's inside you." I joked. They both gave glared at me. "I'm not wrong tho-" "stfu killer!" Cross interrupted me. I just giggled to myself