Chapter 13: Day 1

Killer's pov:

I groaned as opened my eyes slightly. A large Ray of light shined through the large window in front of us. I sat up slowly while rubbing my eye with my hand. I Hohhot felt something tighten around my waist. I looked down and saw nightmare having his arm rapped around my waist with his head behind my lower back. I looked back over to the nightstand. I grabbed my phone and check the time, It was 7:30AM. I'll wait to wake up night. But for the meantime I'll lay back down. I wiggled myself underneath nightmares arm and started to play games on my phone. After awhile I felt the bed move slightly and the arm around me tightened. I felt a hand move my head to the side slightly. I saw boss get on top of me on all fours. He leaned down and me a gently kiss on my cheek. But soon moved down to my neck. He started to lick a part of my neck before biting it harshly. "Ah!" I moaned loudly out of shock and confusion. I felt blood run down my neck and chest. But soon he lapped the blood up and gave me a few hickeys on my neck. "N-nighty we have to get up~" I said in a submissive voice. Putting my hands on his chest lightly. He chuckled a little before giving me a softly kiss on the bottom of my chin. He pulled away and sat at the edge of the bed. He stud up and walked over to his drawer and grabbed some clothes and started to strip himself in front of me.
I turned away and got off the bed and to my drawer next to it. I grabbed a black turtleneck with no sleeves, and a pair of ripped jeans. I was about to walk out the room to change but was stopped by a tentacle. He pulled me towards him and looked me dead in my eye "where do you think you're going?" He asked me calmly. "To change?..." I said quietly. "Why don't you change in here, we're married now aren't we? I should be able to see you body now." He said in a calm but stern voice. "Fine...." I said quietly. It's not like I care when someone sees me naked, in fact both dust and cross accidentally walked in on me changing. They're face's were priceless!
I slowly started to strip myself of my clothes. I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a Thick long-sleeve turtleneck. I heard a whistle from the other side of the room. I just ignored it and kept changing.
When I was done I turned around and saw nightmare looking at me with a cocky smirk on his face. I covered my chest with my arms dramatically, walking past him. "Boss~ I didn't know you were such a perv~" I mucked putting a hand up to my mouth. "Shut the hell up killer." He said looking at me. I chuckled a little at that be for leaving the room.

I was on the couch playing on my phone when nightmare came up to me. I looked up at him when he gave me a book. "I want you to read this consistently. It's important." He told me putting the heavy book in my hands. I looked down at the book curiously and read the title. 'Book for new parents' my eyes widened. I looked back at boss in shock. "Boss! I told you I can't take care of children!" I yelled. He just looked at me calmly. "Well that's why I gave you a book to read and learn." He told me calmly. "But I don't want kids!" I shouted. His look turned from calm to furious. I shivered looking into his eyes. I slouched into the couch more while hiding my face with the book. He grabbed me roughly by my wrists and harshly pulled me in front of him. I winced in pain. "Did I say you had a choice!" He yelled at me lifting me in the air with one arm. I turned my head to the side so I didn't have to look at him. "Look at me when I am speak to you." He growled. I looked at him slowly. when we made eye contact I felt my body freeze in fear. He tightened his grip around my wrist. I let out a sharp gasp. "I married you. You are my husband. You obey me." He said sternly. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked calmly. I nodded my head and said
"y-yes..." quietly. "Good." He said before dropping me to the floor harshly. I landed on my ass hard. I felt tears form in my eyes and slowly make their way down my face. I hugged my knees gently and placed my head in between them as I saw boss crouch down in front of me. He gently put his hand on my cheek. he softly lifted my head up and gently kissed my tears away. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't talk back." He whispered in my ear. "I-I know..." I whispered back. It was my fault. If I didn't talk back he wouldn't have to hurt me.
He gently picked me up bridal style "how about I make us food?" He asked me softly. "If that's what you would like..." I said quietly leaning my head on his chest. "I'll make you food and then you can rest in the bedroom, ok?" He asked me. I just nodded my head slowly. "Good." He said walking into the kitchen.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Sorry it's so short T^T. also I decided that that I'm going to do day by chapter. Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes...
Words: 982
Next chapter will be about day 2