Family Pt 2: The Living Chimera

Start from the beginning

Zeus: (This is going to be fun....)

Adom: Well, if that's all, I believe that it's my turn now.

He said as his gauntlet glowed an orange hue. Adom sent a straight jab but this jab practically beat the speed of Zeus's jabs. Zeus barely dodged it while his cheek was grazed spilling blood.

But then the air next to Zeus's face combusted and caused a powerful explosion sending Zeus skidding to the side as he dug his feet into the ground as to not go flying.

Heimdall: WHATS THIS!? ADOM FOUGHT BACK SENDING A JAB THAT CAUSED AN EXPLOSION!?

Adom then appeared in front of Zeus his gauntlet glowing bright blue with electricity arching around the arm. And sent his own barrage of jabs. Only this time it was copied from Zeus's "METEOR JAB".

Zeus: That's Impossible!!!

He said as his face was getting pummeled with numerous jabs at more than lightning speed. You could say these jabs moved faster than the speed of light.

Adom: I believe you said this once, "don't think this is over yet".

He said as he used another one of Zeus's techniques, "DIVINE AXE". His entire leg glowed as he sent the kick towards the joint where the bones in his knees meet. This caused him to buckle down to one knee with his large hand on the ground.

Only to look towards his opponent who sent a grueling uppercut of flames that singed his beard a bit, sending him flat in his back.

Heimdall: ZEUS HAS BEEN SENT ON HIS BACK!? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, IS ZEUS EVEN GIVING IT HIS ALL!?

Heimdall exclaimed as Humanity cheered for him. Some went as far as to throw insults at the gods.

Human(Male): God of the Cosmos? What a joke!!

Little girl: COME ON ADOM!! KICK HIS BUTT!!

Human(Man): How about that you dumb gods! Your mighty God of the Cosmos is flat on his back on the ground!!

As they threw their insults the gods were shocked by this.

Random God:  How is this possible!?

Random God: Don't you remember you moron, thats a Nephilim. It's probably some ability of his.

Ares: How is this even possible!? Father shouldn't be like this at all! But yet how is that monstrosity able to knock him down!?
He exclaimed sounding shocked.

Hermes: I believe it has something to do with his ability.

Ares: Ability? Don't tell me that "thing" has powers that could rival the gods?

Hermes: Well that alone depends on the ability. Though what kind of ability he possesses is but a mystery, even to us gods.

Ares: So your saying that there is a chance that we'll lose this fight?

Hermes: Well, that is only a mere suggestion. But let's just watch and see.

With the Valkyries and God the sisters looked with complete shock. Geir had stars in her eyes while Brunhild looked completely baffled by this.

Sure she would love to see the death of the perverted fool known as Zeus. But she looked over at Hunter who was smiling until she realized how he was able to due it.

She kissed his cheek catching him off gaurd a bit.

Brunhild: You know something don't you?

Hunter: I could never get stuff past your detective skills.

Geir: Huh, what do you mean?

Hunter: You wish to know how he's able to do the same attacks as Zeus along with those attacks he did.

The two nodded.

Hunter: Well, you see Adom is a special case when it comes to his species. You see he has a rare natural born ability.

Brunhild: A natural born ability?

Hunter: Yep, while almost all of his kind had to work door their own ability he was given this ability from birth, though due to this ability, it would have been the death of him if he did not prove himself among his own kind.

Geir: Your saying his own kind were willing to kill one of their own just because of an ability?
She asked sounding shocked.

Hunter: Its because of those who feared it. Some even tried to go as far as to take it for themselves but failed. This ability is called.....

The view shows Adoms eyes that looked to be galaxies swirling within them.

Hunter: "The Eyes of The Cosmos"

Zeus managed to get back up breathing a bit heavily.

Zeus: Well, I must say, I am greatly impressed. There hasn't been anyone who could knock me down like that in many millennia. Your really something.

Adom: I must admit as well, you're very strong yourself.
He said with a small smirk.

Zeus: Though you best be ready for this.

He said getting into a strange stance. He patted his feet on the ground as his arms were extended outward. As if he was trying to dance to himself. He then dashed all around Adom until he appeared infront of him sending a powerful kick to which he dodged as well. Surprising the gods yet again.

Zeus looked behind him a bit surprised only to see Adom in the same strange stance. His feet pattering on the ground as he dashed all around Zeus which seemed twice as fast and sent a much powerful kick towards his face. Which connected and sent a large blast of energy into his face as he was sent flying into the wall.

Humanity cheered loudly as the gods were completely shocked how Zeus was just sent flying into the wall with a lightning fast kick to the face.

Heimdall: MY WORD!! HAS THE ALL MIGHTY ZEUS FINALLY MET HIS MATCH!?

Hunter: The Eyes of The Universe is a rare natural born ability. In which it is used to copy any and all forms of attacks and combat techniques. No matter how strong it is.

Brunhild: So he like a living mirror?

Hunter: In a manner of speaking, yes. Though from what we have seen during this fight he has not just copied Zeus's techniques. But also enhanced them in a way that would benefit him.

Geir: That....is so cool! But also kinda scary at the same time.

Hunter: Indeed it is.

Brunhild: Wait I just realized, so Zeus isn't fighting one opponent...

Hunter: He's fighting a living chimera of millions of different Nephilim all in one body.

He said finishing her sentence the scene showed Adom with millions of specters of the different Nephilim of his race standing behind him representing all the different abilities and powers he has copied.