A happy little family

It's morning and Bill is awakened by a familiar squeak. He immediately gets up and looks after his daughter Hailey. "Good morning princess. Did you sleep well my little mouse? Did you? Yes?" Hailey laughs. Bill immediately takes his little mouse in his arms and kisses her on the cheek. "I love you so much my little princess, forever." Hailey giggles sweetly, Bill likes to hear that sound. "Come on princess. I'll finish you off now and then we'll wake up mommy." After Hailey is done, Bill takes her to the bedroom to wake up Valentina. "Good morning darling. Time to get up." Valentina wakes up immediately and kisses Bill on the cheek. "Good morning sweethearts. Are you coming for a cuddle?" "Of course we will." Bill carefully puts Hailey in Valentina's arms and snuggles into bed with her. Valentina starts breastfeeding Hailey. "Have I ever told you I love the sight of that, darling?" "Yes you have darling." Bill kisses Valentina passionately. "I'm so glad she slept through last night. Finally I could sleep again." "I believe you darling. It was unbearable to see you so drained and tired." Valentina smiles. "You would be exhausted too if your daughter woke you up all night, but you slept so soundly." "That's right darling, but now I'll take care of our daughter, you have a lot of sleep to catch up on." "You're right. Now we're done my little butterfly and now you can cuddle with dad." Valentina carefully places Hailey in Bill's arms, rests her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. "Bill my darling?" "Yes, darling?" "For me, our daughter is the most beautiful token of love there is." "For me too. But for now, sleep. Sleep well. We love you." "I love you too." Valentina falls into a peaceful sleep. Bill looks at her and sighs with happiness. "Look how soundly Mommy is sleeping, she looks so cute. And of course you too Princess. I love you both so much and I'm so lucky to have you. I will always protect you with everything I have. " Bill kisses his daughter's forehead. He thinks about the last 2 years and realizes how happy he is. He had exactly this situation in his mind when he first met Valentina, and now it's real. The two lovebirds are now a small and happy family.

The end