The premiere

It's already morning, the sun shines a little through the curtains, Bill wakes up and has to smile when he sees Valentina sleeping next to him. He gently strokes her hair and kisses her forehead. "Valentina. Wake up darling." "Five more minutes honey." Bill lovingly strokes her back and kisses her lovingly. "Come on. Get up darling." "Okay. But can we cuddle a bit more?" Valentina makes a puppy look. "Of course. I can't resist your cute puppy eyes." Valentina giggles sweetly and snuggles up close to Bill. "I love you darling." "I love you too darling." The two lovebirds kiss passionately. "Darling, what do you think if we show up at the premiere together?" "It's a good idea. We could make our relationship public." "Yes, I've thought of that too."
A few weeks later, the premiere is already coming up, Valentina is just putting on her dress.

"A few weeks later, the premiere is already coming up, Valentina is just putting on her dress

"Darling, could you please help me with my hair?" "Coming darling." Bill comes into the bathroom and is speechless. "What's the matter darling?" "You look so beautiful already darling." "Thanks, but I'm not done yet. Can you please take care of my hair? Then I can do my make-up." "Of course I'll help you darling." "Thank you darling, you can really be counted on." "That's why I'm your boyfriend. I'm happy to help you darling." Valentina gives Bill her curling iron while he does her hair, Valentina is busy putting on her makeup. When Valentina is done, she looks at herself in the mirror. "You look beautiful darling." "Thank you darling, and thank you for your help." "Anytime darling." The two kiss briefly. "Ready for the big show darling?" "With you by my side I'm always ready darling." "Then, let's go." Laughing, the two set off. "Hope everything goes well." "Don't worry darling. Everything will be fine." Valentina takes a deep breath and then it starts, arm in arm, the two step onto the red carpet. The screeching of the fans is even louder than when one of the two appears alone, a complete success for the two lovebirds. When it's all over, the two lovebirds come back to the hotel. "That was a success. Right darling?" "Yes. It was a hit honey." Laughing, Bill wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her forehead. "Did I already tell you that you look beautiful darling?" "Yes you did. You even mentioned it several times." "Because it's the truth darling." Laughing, the two lovebirds kiss passionately and long. "Are you tired darling?" "No. Why are you asking honey?" "Because I have plans for you honey. Of course only if you want to." Valentina knows immediately what Bill means and laughs. "Of course I want it honey. I'm yours." The two lovebirds kiss passionately again and spend a beautiful and long night together, just the two of them.