Living in L.A. and the invitation

A few months later
The two lovebirds have recently moved to Los Angeles, where it's quiet and the two have plenty of time for each other. Valentina is fetching the post when she has a letter from Germany in her hand. "Honey, look, a letter from Germany." "Who is that from?" "Let's check." Valentina opens the letter, it is an invitation to Valentina's aunt's wedding. "It's an invitation to my aunt's wedding." "That's really sweet of her." "Yes, I haven't seen her for so long." "Then we should accept the invitation. We could stay with your parents." "Yeah, that's a good idea honey. I'll call Mom right away." Valentina calls her mother and asks if she and Bill can stay with her when Valentina's aunt gets married, of course her mother agrees. "We can stay with my parents." "Sounds good."
On November 10th, 2010 the two fly to Germany for the wedding that takes place the next day. "You will like my family, especially grandma. Believe me honey." "I bet they have exactly the same sense of humor as your parents, then I can only like them darling."
They will end up in Germany and will be picked up by Valentina's mother. "Hello, you two. It's so nice that you're staying with us for the next few days. Grandma and Grandpa are already expecting you." Valentina's mother greets the two. When they arrive at Valentina's parents, Valentina hugs her grandmother and grandfather tightly. "I can't believe my little Valentina is a famous actress now," her grandmother enthuses. "And who did you bring with you?" asks her grandfather. "This is Bill. My boyfriend I've been with for a year," Valentina replies happily. "Oh, I've seen that young man before. You're the singer of this band, Tokio Hotel," laughs her grandmother. "Yes, that's me. It's nice to meet you," says Bill, laughing.
After a nice afternoon, the two lovebirds go to bed in Valentina's old room. "Your grandparents are so sweet and kind darling. I like them so much." "That's nice darling. Tomorrow you will get to know my aunt, my uncle and my cousin and her little brother." "I'm curious. But now let's sleep first so that we have a good night's sleep tomorrow." "Okay. Good night honey. I love you." "I love you too. Good night darling. Sleep tight." The two lovebirds fall asleep snuggled up close to each other. The wedding takes place the next day. Valentina is putting on her beautiful dress.

She looks at herself in the mirror with satisfaction

She looks at herself in the mirror with satisfaction. "Honey, how do I look?" "Beautiful my darling. Like an angel." "Thank you sweetheart. You look good too." "Thank you my darling."
"Then we can start honey." "Yes it can darling." Laughing, the two go to Valentina's family, and all together they go to Valentina's aunt's wedding. Valentina's mother sheds a few tears, Valentina puts her hand on her mother's shoulder soothingly. "Everything will be alright mom," she murmurs to her mother. "Thanks my little mouse. But my little sister doesn't get married every day either," says her mother. Now Valentina turns to Bill. "Look. The one who gave my aunt and uncle the rings is my cousin Leon and the flower girl is my cousin Finja, Leon's big sister," she whispers to him. After the wedding Valentina goes with Bill to her aunt and uncle. "Aunt Leonie, may I introduce you to my boyfriend Bill?" "I don't believe it, you're with Bill Kaulitz. That's great. Nice to meet you. Take good care of my niece. Otherwise you'll have to deal with Aunt Leonie." Leonie pulls Bill into a hug, which makes Valentina laugh. Then there is a celebration, first there is food and then there is dancing. Then suddenly a Tokio Hotel song is played, World Behind My Wall, Bill looks at Valentina in embarrassment. "Would you like to dance?" Valentina takes his hand and smiles. "I would love to dance with you." The two lovebirds dance together, looking deep into each other's eyes and smiling. When the song ends, Bill pulls Valentina tight and kisses her lovingly. "I love you Valentina." "I love you too Bill." The two continue to dance until 1 a.m. "Let's go home darling." "Yeah good idea darling." The two tell Valentina's parents and go to Valentina's parents' house. "That was a nice celebration. Wasn't it darling?" "Yeah, that was really nice darling." "Now we still have a little time for us darling." "Yes we have darling." The two lovebirds kiss passionately and spend a wonderful night together and fall asleep snuggled up close to each other peacefully and quickly after a wonderful celebration.