The feeling of finally being where you belong

"Valentina. Good morning my darling." Bill lovingly wakes up Valentina with a kiss, she can't help but grin. "Good morning, honey." Bill carefully presses her a soft kiss on her stomach. "Good morning my little angel." "You're so cute. You know that?" "Thanks for the compliment darling." Valentina laughs and lays her head on his chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat and Bill caresses her arm lovingly. "I love it when you do that my darling." "That's nice if you like it my darling." Valentina thinks for a while about the last year and a half, the time she was able to spend with Bill. "Bill my darling?" "Yes, my love?" "In the last year and a half I've found something that means a lot to me." "What is it? True love?" "That too. I've finally found my home. My home is wherever you are. When we kiss, we cuddle, or when you just look me in the eye, it feels like I've finally arrived where I am belong, I belong to you. I love you more than anything and wouldn't trade anything in this world for you. I never want to let go of you again, or lose you." Bill kisses her forehead and pulls her a little closer. "I feel the same way darling. When I first saw you I knew I would only love you. When we first met I almost went crazy. You were so beautiful and still are today. I am like that happy that you are my girlfriend and that we are going to have a child together soon. I will never let you go." The two lovebirds kiss passionately and spend the day just cuddling and kissing. Both know that they are finally where they belong.