The birth

Time flies, the little princess can come at any time. The day actually goes quite normally until Valentina suddenly gets severe pain. "Are you all right darling?" "My water just broke." The two make their way to the hospital as quickly as possible. Valentina is already in strong contractions, which are getting stronger. "Hang on darling. You can do this." "Honey stay with me please." Of course I'll stay with you darling." Bill takes her hand and kisses it. "Are you going through a heavy contraction?" "Yes. They are unbearable." "You can squeeze my hand when you are in pain. I will endure. I'm with you Valentina. No matter what happens." After unbearable hours, the time has come. Valentina presses as hard as she can and has to scream in pain, Bill of course feels sorry for her. "You're doing really well darling. It's all over soon. hang in there You did it right away." Valentina pressed as hard as she could one last time, and the little princess was born safe and sound. Bill kisses her on the forehead. "You did a great job, darling. I'm so proud of you." "I couldn't have done it without you honey." The new parents look at little Hailey Rose Kaulitz, who lies peacefully in Valentina's arms. "She's beautiful." "She got that from her mother." They kiss passionately. "Would you like to hold her darling?" "Of course I want to hold her." Valentina gently places the little princess in Bill's arms. "Hello little Hailey Rose. Finally you're there. I was looking forward to you so much. I will always love you and always protect you. Promise princess." Suddenly Hailey starts to cry, Bill carefully puts her back in Valentina's arms. "I think she's hungry darling." "Looks like it honey." Valentina starts breastfeeding Hailey, immediately Hailey stops crying. "I've never seen anything so cute." Valentina looks at Bill and smiles at him. After Hailey has been fed, Valentina puts her to bed and kisses her on the forehead. Bill kisses the little princess on her forehead too, hums a lullaby and Hailey falls asleep peacefully, but Valentina has also fallen asleep to the beautiful lullaby. Bill lies down in bed with Valentina, kisses her on the cheek and falls asleep after a hard day.