4

"So you're telling me that's not a killer?" From inside the living room Jungkook gestures towards Taehyung who's sitting around the kitchen island letting Clementine wrap his wounded hand in bandages.

Mia scoffs, defending the boy she likes. "Taehyung wouldn't hurt a fly. Get over yourself."

Jungkook glares at his ex girlfriend and lift both eyebrows, trying to get his point through that thick skull of hers. "Anastasia saw some creep outside watching her and somehow he showed up five minutes later in Gwen's kitchen with a bloody hand. No one heard him come in by the way. That doesn't ring a bell to you, sweetie?"

The jock jumping to conclusions about a guy he barely even know is making Mia upset. Gabby stays quiet as her boyfriend argues with his ex who he clearly still have feelings for.

Mia stands up glaring at him with her hands balling up by her sides. She really have had enough of his attitude tonight. "He got in a fight with his dad, you prick! Leave him alone for god's sake! He just lost his mother. Give him a break,"

The small group stares at Mia shockingly because of her outburst as she huffs out a breath, combing one hand through her dark hair frustratedly.

Anastasia speaks realizing there's clearly tension in the room. "Okay, how about we all just relax. Alright? Too much has happened in just one night."

"Whatever. I'm not staying here any longer where there's a damn psychopath sitting in the same house as me." Jungkook is really upset.

Jimin shakes his head towards Jungkook thinking the boy completely lost his mind. "Dude calm down,"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down. I'm getting the fuck out of here and staying far away from that weirdo and I suggest you all do the same." Jungkook stands up grabbing his varsity jacket off the back of a sofa. "Besides, where the hell was he when Morgan and Nina were killed? Hm?"

"Where the hell were you? How'd we know you didn't kill them? Besides, Nina told me you slept with Morgan last weekend." Mia huffs, leaning sideways against the wall crossing her arms over her chest.

"You fucked my ex girlfriend?" Angrily, Jimin charges towards his best friend without thinking but Kristen steps in his way knowing it's about to go down in Gwen's house. The whole place would be flipped upside down.

Gabby stands up slowly with her mouth hanging wide open as the athlete's secret has been exposed. Everyone stares at Jungkook in complete shock as he slides on his jacket glaring back at Mia. "I was at the fucking movies with Gabby,"

"You slept with Morgan last weekend? You told me you went fishing with your father," Gabriella pushes him to the side then snatches her purse off the sofa and stomps out the living room.

"Fuck you, Mia." Jungkook sighs deeply glaring into his exe's hazel eyes then storms off down the hall yelling. "Gabby, hold on let me explain!"

Anastasia wipes the ruined makeup off the corners of her eyes, flinching as the door loudly slams shut.

Jimin steps from behind Kristen and speaks to Mia who he trusted because they've been best friends since preschool. "Can't believe you kept a secret like that from me," he then walks out the front door ignoring Anastasia as she calls out for him.

Kristen blows out a short breath, saying in a flat tone. "Way to go, Mia."

"Yeah, you could've kept that dumb secret to yourself." Anastasia throws in a comment.

Mia rolls her eyes and walks away while Gwen defends her. "Guys leave her alone. We've already lost two people. That's what we should be focused on. Not one of Jungkook's dumb secrets,"