chapter fifteen

(lily's outfit ^^)

(lily's outfit ^^)

lily and julie were pacing in julie's garage, waiting for the guys to come back.

"you think they'll be able to do it?" lily asked julie as she stopped pacing so that she could sit down.

"yeah, no, maybe. i don't know. i hope so." julie said, not pausing her pacing.

"me too." lily said, looking down at the floor. "i-"

lily was interrupted by the boys poofing in, making julie stop pacing and sigh in relief and lily jump up off the couch.

"oh my gosh! what took you guys so long? did willie do it?" julie said really fast, but was interrupted by lily firing more questions at the same time.

"did you talk to the promoter? did they watch the video? did they like us? are we playing tonight?" lily questioned.

"can somebody answer us? why is nobody saying anything?" julie finished off, making all the boys step back as the girls took a breath in.

"woah! that's a lot of questions. luke, you wanna take this one?" reggie said, making luke nod and look at the girls.

"take a seat." luke said as he motioned to the couch, and both girls did as he said. the guys knelt down on the other side of the coffee table opposite the girls. "it's fine, everything's fine."

"yeah, you should be getting a call right... now!" alex said, and everyone looked down at julie's phone, but nothing happened.

everyone paused for a short second, and alex cleared his throat. "okay. right... now!"

julie's phone screen lit up with an unknown caller, making everyone start smiling from excitement.

"nailed it" alex said, and luke high fived him.

"go, go!" luke and lily said at the same time, while reggie and alex gestured towards the phone so julie would get the hint to answer it.

"oh, uh." she cleared her throat before answering the phone, "hello?"

"hi, this is tasha from the orpheum in hollywood.  is this julie or lily of LJ and the phantoms?"

as soon as tasha spoke, everyone jumped up from the ground and started cheering, jumping up and down and dancing around. julie moved her arms in a 'shush' motion and everyone froze as she picked up the phone.

"yes, it is. this is julie."

lily jumped onto the coffee table and held her hand out for julie to take and julie took it, joining her on the table as they bounced together, hand in hand.

"hi, are you available to open for us tonight?"

"yeah, totally!" julie spoke through the phone.