chapter eleven

once lily had walked home and managed to climb back through her bedroom window, she was greeted with the sounds of her parents arguing.

shocker.

gently placing her bag against the wall, she took off her shoes and got changed into her pyjamas, which consisted of some shorts and a hoodie.

she then took off all her makeup, took out her hair and got into the shower, ready to call it a night.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

(lily's outfit, just imagine it's reggie's red&black flannel <3)

lily waited outside the school entrance for julie, as the girl has asked her to wait for her. she was sat on a bench, reading her book when she felt someone sit down next to her. looking up, she saw it was julie.

"hey, j, you okay?" lily asked as she put an old photo booth photo of the boys in her book as a bookmark.

"i'm great. i just came to tell you that we have a gig tonight." julie said with a smile on her face.

"ooo, where?" lily said as she put her book away into her bag.

"my house. dad called flynn and we're having a party in my backyard. he's gonna record the whole performance so that we can put it on youtube. hopefully it'll get us more views." julie said excitedly.

"that sounds so fun! can we meet here once school is over? that way we can both walk home together and since my house is on the way, i'll grab some clothes and get ready at your house. is that okay?" lily asked julie, the girl just smiled and nodded her head at her.

"that's good with me. i'll see you later lils." julie said as she hugged lily goodbye, running into school as she had a slightly earlier lesson than lily did.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

lily was currently looking through her locker for her book, as she had a free period next. once she found it, she closed her locker and jumped when she saw luke right behind it.

"hey," luke said as he leant against the lockers, making lily gasp slightly.

lily turned her head, making sure nobody was looking at her before she started taking to luke.

"normal people don't do that, and ghosts definitely shouldn't." lily said to luke with a small smile. "what're you doing here?"

"we need to talk about what song we're gonna play tonight. i was thinking... great?" luke said as he stopped leaning against the lockers and stood directly in front of lily.

lily went to reply, but she heard laughing from behind her. turning around, she saw people looking at her.

sighing to herself, she reached into her back pocket and took her phone out, holding it against her ear.