𝟏𝟐

not proofread

CHAPTER 12: CITY OF FREEDOM

LUMINE AND DILUC DID NOT STRUGGLE TO HEAR ANSWERS out of the maiden, though they were not satisfied with it

LUMINE AND DILUC DID NOT STRUGGLE TO HEAR ANSWERS out of the maiden, though they were not satisfied with it. seems that angel has no real impact to the name of the fatui but she is well known, because of her relationship with dottore. still, although her status seems to just be some type of pet, why are they still after her? she is no threat after all.

since the fatui, or at least dottore's, main objective is to eliminate her. lumine takes it upon herself to have angel travel with them. afraid that leaving her to fend for herself from the fatui will lead to eternal regret.

the vixen's dress from yesterday was all torn and dirty. salvaging it was an option but she declined. as much as she wants to keep it as her only bit of memory from dottore, her finger still adore the ring with the fatui's sigil. a beautiful glow of cerulean to symbolize who it is from. now, she wore a dress no where near the luxury of her former wardrobe but the quality still remained satisfactory.

the biggest difference being that it has more color than before. the dress is still white, but with the beige corset hugging at her waistㅡ decorated in flora only found native to mondstadt. with long sleeves that wrap around her arm, exposing her shoulders, then the skirt reaching just above her knees (not too long, not too short.)

"i suppose this won't be the last time i am changing..." angel mutters. ignoring lumine and paimon's farewell to diluc.

"is it not your style?" paimon asks, joining her at the entrance with the traveler. she shook her head, "far from my style, but i'm not complaining"

"when we get enough mora, we could go shopping!" the little friend floats in the middle of the two girls as they follow the path towards the city of freedom, mondstadt.

angel is anxious as she follows lumine, examining every bush and tree for any signs of the fatui. one distraction could bring her to her doom! she couldn't risk thatㅡ but the singing of the birds, the gentle wave of the wind, the honey-like rays of the sun that kiss at her pale skin. how could she not ravish such a beauty?