𝟎𝟖

not proofread

CHAPTER 8: DON'T CRY, YOU DESERVE IT

WARNING:explicit/sexual content ahead! includes: degrading, praise, fingering, creampie, love bites, unprotected sex, belly bulging, choking, overstimulation

WARNING:
explicit/sexual content ahead! includes: degrading, praise, fingering, creampie, love bites, unprotected sex, belly bulging, choking, overstimulation.

MINORS DO NOT READ | IF UNCOMFORTABLE DO NOT READ

ANGEL WAS DRAGGED OUT OF THE AKADEMIYA AS silence wafts the air between them. dottore's grasp around her wrist wasn't all kind and caring, rather it left bruises on her skin that would stay for daysㅡ multiple times she whined about it feeling painful but the doctor was apathetic.

he did not speak to the agents that greeted him at the gates, he did not stop to think about where they should be heading; dottore had one goal and one goal only. angel already aware of what's going to happen, her mind goes blank as it gets inked in fear.

it has been hours since they both have been locked inside angel's room. her room was nothing but a mess, from the pillows scattered on the floor, to clothes tossed across random furnitureㅡ and the endless crying and moaning of dottore's precious little dove as he torturously plunges inside her with his gloved fingers, squelching wet sounds synchronized with her melodies.

essence glazed at her quivering thighs, pooling down onto the sheets; drenching the expensive material. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry master dottore!" angel whines, mascara dripping down her reddened cheeks from the fat tears that flow. hands uselessly wrapped around his wrist, yet no strength to stop his fingers from its consistent speed. the vixen sat between dottore's legs, bare back pressed against his uniform that now scented of sex.

"you are sorry?" disbelief in his tone. her ears twitched, looking up at him with hazy, pleadings eyes, "yes! s'too much, p please aah!" she chokes on her words from the way he curled his middle and ring finger, the coarse texture of the glove pressing against her velvet walls.