𝟎𝟎

VARIOUS!GENSHIN IMPACT X F!OC

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

"you've never... had rice before?"

"..is it a bad thing..."

"oh, you poor soul."

.

"they'd want to scoop your eyes out!"

"WAAH? REALLY?!

"but i wouldn't. so, that is why stepping foot outside is nothing but risky for you."

.

"eek! please don't cut me open and sell my organs!!"

"eh? paimon would never think of doing that why is that the first thing you thought of?!"

.

"DID YOU FOOLS GIVE HER WINE?!"

"we weren't aware of her lack of alcohol tolerance."

summary: finally tasting freedom after years of isolation, albeit faith has pushed her to the hands of ones that reeked of poison

summary:
finally tasting freedom after years of isolation, albeit faith has pushed her to the hands of ones that reeked of poison. clueless, naive, and gullible. she no longer seeks the light. for she sought a reason to stay alive. perhaps those courting the poor maiden can grace her back to the good of the world.

contains:
mature language, humor, fluff, angst, suggestive themes and will contain explicit scenes.

rated-r

note:
i do not recommend for minors to be reading this (ages below 13)

apologies for how ooc the characters are going to be.

age will not be brought up in this story, but love interests are not below the age of 18.

story will most likely not connect to the original so timelines will be whacky.

i do not condone any questionable behavior that will be done in this story, please do not do them. this is strictly fantasy. even though it is fiction, it is not an excuse to just wave it off as if it doesn't happen.

trigger warnings will be placed in the beginning of chapters if needed.

i would not like my story to be shared publicly, like tiktok, but you can share with friends.

have fun <3

have fun <3

© emcticnallylewd
all rights reserved.