𝟎𝟒

not proofread.

CHAPTER 4: LITTLE DOLL

THE SNEZHNAYAN BREEZE DID NOT BOTHER ANGEL due to how frequently she visits

THE SNEZHNAYAN BREEZE DID NOT BOTHER ANGEL due to how frequently she visits. only wearing thigh high stockings to keep her legs from freezing up. dottore has left her once more to the hands of la signora, assigned by the tsaritsa herself.

"are you supposed to be here?"

angel looks up at a much taller man, a fatui agent who's hood is down, displaying his messy pumpkin-like hair. the only thing that's keeping him anonymous is his mask, identical to the others who wore the uniform. angel doesn't reply but simply stares, as if waiting for when his mood would drop after knowing who she is.

"i can assist you out of here"

"no thank you!" ajax huskily laughs, humored by her authoritative tone. he assumes so lowly of her, but my.. doesn't she just have the most precious eyes? staring up at you with those white heart-shaped pupils.

"what's your name?"

"i think it is more important that i know your business here. considering i have never seen you."

angel's cheeks puffed, narrowing her eyes at him. "angel. my name is angel."

ah. so it is her. ajax loses his smile from beneath the mask.

the very same rumored girl who has easily claimed the interest of a harbinger, placing her rank much higher than his just because she's a pet. he bites back foul thoughts that wanted to be let out; annoyed. it is because some of them worked their way up ranks, to prove their strengths and loyalty to the tsaritsaㅡ then some cast away was able to climb without lifting a finger?

"ah..." ajax attempts to hide his displeasured tone, albeit he continues to stare at the girl, scouring her up and down in search for answers as to why dottore would even keep her.