𝟎𝟓

not proofread

CHAPTER 5: BLEEDING DOVE

WARNING:blood, derealization, human experimentation, torture (?)

WARNING:
blood, derealization, human experimentation, torture (?)

OH, HOW MANY MONTHS HAS IT BEEN SINCE ANGEL'S ARRIVAL? footing only creating havoc with each person she crosses paths with. she's clueless as to where her innocent smile could lead to, blind to the many strings attached to her very body and mind, foolish to trust a harbinger who would experiment with lives with no remorse.

dottore opened the bedroom door quietly, irises immediately searching for the girl in whiteㅡ who lay flat on her stomach with a book in hand, too engrossed in the literature to bother glancing up at the masked harbinger. "hello, dottore" she says, flipping a page.

the mattress dipped from the presence of another person's weight, he doesn't utter a word but looks down at the book she's reading. the first few lines he read only bore him, uninterested in fictitious tales of romance. he never even expected angel to be fascinated with such a genre. dottore is quick to switch his attention towards angel, her ears permanently drooped low, her long white hair that she doesn't dare cut sprawl throughout her sheetsㅡ he couldn't help but rest a gloved hand above her head, gently massaging her scalp with his fingers.

angel's tail swished, smiling as she hums in satisfaction, hands only now weakly gripping onto the book that began to tilt back against the mattress. the fox's lashes flutter as her eyes closed, too distracted to continue reading her book even when she nears to the end.

"i have something special prepared for you today" dottore picks up the piece of literature to place away from her, making sure that all her attention is on him and him only. "oh? why though? there's nothing special about today" angel sat up to change her position, laying her head down onto the harbinger's lap, tail resting above her stomach to which she plays with her fur.

"you are not aware of it yet, but today is very memorable for the both of us," he cups at her cheeks, forcing her orbs to look up at his crimson ones. there has never been anything suspicious in dottore's surprises, often so out of nowhere that she expects it at this pointㅡ but that doesn't mean she's surprised any less. "so, prepare for later."