CHAPTER 2

The Fallen house was a three- story modern house that Maddox's grandfather had built in the twenties. The Fallen Angels had been founded by Maxwell Jameson in 1925 and it had grown to become one of the largest and most powerful Motorcycle club in the world. There were over fifty thousand brothers and sisters. Maxwell had been a very advanced thinker for his time and believed women had just as much right to be part of his club as men did.

Maddox's father, Marcus, had remodeled the house in the eighties and then Maddox had put his personal touch and had made the house more modern and tech friendly. Every door had a code to get in and out of the place and only the highest-ranking members had the codes which changed every month for security purposes.

Maddox parked his bike in the circle drive and waited for Danica to get off. She took a little bit longer than she should have, making Maddox sigh.

"Get the fuck off the bike, Dani. It's just a house and you have been here before. You know most of the brothers and sisters that live here so there won't be any problem with you getting along with them."

She got off the bike and glared at Maddox again. "Just because you were sleeping with my mother doesn't mean that you are anything to me. I can take care of myself just fine."

Maddox didn't like it when Danica lashed out. He knew that she did it when she felt hurt, and she was hurting bad. He would take care of that little shit that dared lay a hand on her but for now he had to make sure that Danica was alright—as alright as the broken young woman could be.

"Yeah, that busted lip yells how great you can take care of yourself. Get in the fucking house, kid. It's late and you need to rest. Your room is on the third floor. Last door on the right." Maddox informed her before walking up to the front door and punching in the code to unlock it.

Danica followed Titus who had her bag draped over his shoulder. The house was dark and quiet for the most part. The partying was left for Friday through Sunday nights and most of the days as well.

The Fallen Angels hadn't gotten to where they were now by being like most Motorcycle Clubs. They were bikers through and through, but they were also disciplined businessmen and women. Every member of the club had a job to do, and they did it with pride. Even the brother or sister who had toilet duty during the week scrubbed away with pride.

Titus walked up the stairs facing the main door. Danica didn't stay to reminisce. She didn't want to think about her mother and sister. She followed Titus up the stairs. She was exhausted and grimy and in desperate need of a shower and some much-needed sleep.

Titus opened the last door on the right at the end of the hall on the third floor and dropped her bag on the bed and walked out. "Goodnight."

"Thanks, and goodnight," she said as she closed the door and locked it. At least the bedrooms still had the old-style locks and not the high-tech lock pads, she thought. She placed her bag on the floor and unzipped it taking out an old T-shirt that her sister had worn and a fresh pair of purple cotton panties. She was against thongs and having something up her crack constantly, not to mention the high susceptibility for infections that those blasted things caused. She left her clothes on her bed and sighed as her chest ached. She took her work boots off and walked to the door that led to the bathroom and pushed it open.

"Damn it! my eyes!" Danica screamed out at the sight in front of her.

Vaughn Wentworth was in all his naked glory pounding away at the blonde who was prostrated on the marble countertop pinching her nipples and groaning and moaning.

"Fuck Dani!" Vaughn cried out her name while he released inside the blonde. He rested his head on the blonde's chest and panted. He then turned his head and grinned at Danica. "Heard of fucking knocking?"