Love pentagon part 3

Jungkook's pov

I got a call from jisoo for dance competition I was so excited to dance with lisa as partner. I got so excited to that I forgot that I have to go school. I hurried up and went for school.

Lisa's pov

As I entered in school with my friends  as always.....

I saw jungkook and my nervousness got high I quickly went to my class followed by my friends

Rose-guys are you understanding

Jennie-yes

Jisoo-since i have told her that she is gonna be partner of jungkook she seems so much nervous

Rose-It means she definitely likes him

Jennie-I know right

Rose's pov

When we entered the class we saw that Mrs. Park(teacher) was already there.

Mrs.park-where were you all six

We thought who six when we turned we saw jungkook and bam there.

Mrs.park- detention !!

And we went for detention but we were happy bcs it was a good time to get a moment.

Bam-Ima come back in a min

We nodded and we smirked and looked at each other.

Jisoo's pov

When bam went we smirked and our eyes went to lisa and jungkook.

Jennie's pov

We were smirking and looking at lisa jungkook those two were walking innocently and apart from each other.when they entered in room . We went there and locked the door without there knowing....

And of course no one can open the door bcs keys are with us.

I passed those keys to rose as she have good memory so she will know where she have put those keys .we left from there.

Bam's pov

I went in class to get a pen. I was feeling jealous bcs i left lisa and jungkook. And i knows that Lisa's friends ships.Lisa with jungkook so much so I was afraid that if they did something to make them together so I quickly went back....

What I was afraid of really happened they were locked in the room.

Jungkook's pov

I was going with lisa as we were not walking that much apart....

When we entered the room I heard the sound of door locking and turned around.And I was right they locked us I know that there is no chance for us to go out so I thought of not to told lisa about it..

But for not creating misunderstanding I told her...

Lisa's pov

We entered the and straightly went to seat not waiting for my friends and jungkook.And suddenly I heard jungkook's voice from behind

Jungkook-lisa

I was able to see his nervousness. Suddenly my eyes went to closed door.He was looking at me like he was about to tell me about it.

Lisa-don't tell me that we are locked here.

Jungkook-sorry but unfortunately yes we are locked here

Lisa-don't say sorry it's not your fault.

To be continued.....