5

-----------------------------------------

S̠̪͉͉͇̽́ͪͮ҉̵̶̷̢͝Ć̵̫͙̥ͧ̐̾́̋ͩͨA̧̢͙͗͠Ŗ̸̟̺̬̣͌ͣ̄̓̎͋ͧ̂͟ͅ҉̸̵S̴̸̝̺̲̿

" You said you'd stay out if trouble.. "

" I know "

" Are you even doing this on purpose? "

" No "

" Do you really love to make use feel worried for all the tge trouble you'd cause for yourself and US?. "

" No.. not at all----- "

" Why are you so ungrateful? "

" ... "

" Is this what dad died for? what we died for? you going around being completely useless? "

" ... "

" Are you even listening?! "

" ... "

" Fine! be this way then, the always Philip whose a coward dog sh*t who can't even put himself first nor can think for himself! "

" ... "

" Why are you so irritating and stubborn?! even a monkey could be better than you! a dog would know how to behave! even a fly would know what to do!! having an idiot of a brother would be a fresh start instead of having you! "

" So what? you hate me? that's fine.. you can do all you want you can hurt me for all I care but I'll never change myself for such people like you!.. "

" ..you!.. how dare you say-! "

" For all my life I try to find a way to bring you guys back so that I could have my life back my childhood that has been stolen that was taken from me.. but now.. all that I could wish for...... "

" All I could wish for is for you to have never even existed in the first place. "