😡?🌸morty x jealous GN! reader

Y/ns pov:
Ive been freinds with morty since we were five but he decided to talk to jessica instead of me i just dont get why he can even look at her when he saw what she did to me in middle school from calling me mean names to beating me up that bitch did anything to hurt me yet mortys talking to her right now. I went up to morty to chat with him but he ignord me until i left to go on with my day he still didn't talk to me.

🕺Three weeks later🕺

Its been three weeks and morty still isnt talking to me and even worse hes started dating jessica i tried acting like i was fine and like my crush wasnt dating my bitch of a bully but i couldnt do it anymore i couldnt hold in the anger so i went to find jessica so that i can let out my anger. I soon found her talking to morty and i aproached them "what do you want fucking freak?" She sighed sounding anoyed as soon as she said that i lost any bit of control i had left and i punched her right in the face making crimson blood leak out her nose"why dont you look in a mirror whore!" I shouted in anger. She quickly punched me in the stomach making me fall on my ass, she was laughing and i was getting back up to attack her again but morty jumped in between us stopping me from getting to her "STOP jessica the deals off now go away from me and y/n!" He yelled at jessica. I tilt my head sideways in confusion why did he stop the fight? What deal is he talking about? Why- "im sorry y/n are you ok?" I was snapped out my thoughts when i heard mortys voice, i nod my head and morty tackles me in a hug eventualy pulling away i realize jessica was still there "but morty what-" she started before she was interupted by morty shouting "I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU,L DO NOW LEAVE ME AND Y/N ALONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" She walked away and morty turned back too me "y/n im sorry she said that if i didnt date her she,l hurt you even more and i just wanted you to be safe because i-i love you this may sound sudden but um would you like to go on a date with m-me" i was shocked by his words he actualy loves me too i quickly shout "yes i would love too" we ended up going on a date at the park we kissed and both of us were extremly happy to finaly be dating eachover.