Shravani stared at the person trying to comprehend who it was... As the face wasn't visible.. but by the tone she knew it was a girl...

Person: kuch bolo?

Shravani: ummmmm.....

She tried to throw the cloth but her attempt was futile.
Just then footsteps were heard and another figure stood behind the girl.

Person: offo Tanya... You forgot she can't speak right now?

Her eyes widened as realisation hits her . The girl was none other than Tanya.. the girl who have always been against her... Who have always planned and plotted to destroy her image in the college... Who have always detested her... Not like she liked her either... But then the person who came just now was a man.. and his voice was familiar too...

Tanya: oops... Totally forgot.. so let's do the honour then shall we?

She asked smirking...

Person: after you..

He said smirking back when Tanya stepped forward coming into light... Shravani stared at Tanya who was smiling at her evilly and she thought how could she stoop so low? She really never did anything to put her down then why?

Tanya knelt down freeing her mouth... Shravani started coughing as soon as the cloth was out of her mouth.. her insides getting dried... She was in need of water and the words came out on their own..

Shravani: ...pa..a..ni....

Tanya: haw... Paani? Paani chaiye tumhe... Hum toh yaha tumhare sewa me bethe hai right?

She mocked clasping get hairs... Her eyes got closed as a pain shoot her head... A whimper left her mouth..

Person: don't be an inhuman Tanya.. give it to her!

He said taking a water bottle that laid on the side and holding it out for her .

Tanya: oh yeah? Then why don't you come to the limelight and give her the water? Kab tak chupoge? Let her know who actually kidnapped her from her date?

She smirked looking over the man from her shoulder. He sighed and finally stepped forward when Shravani 's eyes widened and tears blurred her vision.

Shravani: ... Sha..an....

She merely whispered... Shaan smiled at her sadly...

Shaan: yes sweetheart.. it's me.. your Shaan!

He said openning the cap of the bottle..

Shravani: why?

She asked tearfully.. she thought he was a friend.. she considered him one... But now feeling betrayed from him she couldn't help the tears...

Shaan: you didn't left me with any other choice... It was you who chose Mihir over me... It was me who proposed you first.. but you said you weren't interested.. but then I find you dating Mihir all of a sudden... When you dejected me I thought tum relationship ke liye ready he nahi ho . But then I find you with the man whom I hate with my everything... Tell me.. agr tum mere sath nahi ho sakti toh main tumhe kisi aur ke sath.. let alone mere sabse bare dushman me sath kaise rehne de sakta tha?

She stared at him in disbelief as he spoke kneeling in front of her still holding the water bottle..

Shaan: seedhe seedhe toh tum kabhi mere pass nahi ati.. islia mujhe yeh karna para.. ab tum yaha ho.. mere pass . Aur tumhe... Ab koi aur dhoond nahi payega .. woh tumhara boyfriend.. usey toh andaja bhi nahi hoga ki tum mere pass ho.. yaha mere jagah pe..

He smiled caressing her cheek when she moved her head aside feeling disgusted....

In the car..

Mahir: is there anyone jispe tumhe Shaq ho?

Mihir turned his head to his direction and it didn't took him a second to reply..

Mihir: Shaan... And Tanya.....

Darsh: but woh dono... Ajj kahi bhi function mein nahi the . They're out of the state for the inter college competition Mihir.. how can it be possible?

Mahir: it can be ..

Darsh : but uncle..

Mihir: we don't have proof that they're not the culprits.. so let's just keep them as suspects as of now . And proceed..

Mahir: he's right...

______________

Shravani: I thought tum.. mere dost ho.. but no... Mihir.. he was always right... So right about you...

She said dejected when a loud sound was heard .. Shravani 's head landed in the other side of the floor with a sharp pain on her cheek .. she looked at Tanya who just slapped her right now..

Tanya: hum yaha tumhari bakwas sunne nahi bethe hai so just shut the fuck up alright!

Shaan: here . Take this water.  Tumhe jarurat hai iski...

He said offering the water when she turned her head to the other side rejecting him..

Tanya: you see that attitude.. that's the reason I hate her so fucking much... Nahi chahiye Pani... Bhar me jao... Jab mar jaogi tab regret mat karna..

She spatted at her and got up holding Shaan 's arm..

Tanya: let's go..

With that both of them walked out of the room closing the door with a thud.. Shravani turned and laid on her back... Her eyes closed as the tears she have been holding from a long time finally came out...

Shravani: Mihir...

She whispered and just then on the other side Mihir's heart skipped a beat.. he felt uneasy..

Everything seemed like a nightmare to her . And she wished she could wake up and everything would be back to normal.. but sadly...

It was not a nightmare.. everything was actually happening..

Shravani: please save me...

That's the last thing she whispered before darkness clouded her mind...

~ To Be Continued ~

Hello dear readers ♥️
Here's the next part!
I hope you all liked it and I'm sorry for being late again! But my end sem exams are going on hence I couldn't make it!
Anyways from now on the chapters are going to be longer! ✌️
Don't forget to vote comment and share.
Love you all!♥️
See you soon ... HOPEFULLY 😂
Total _ words: 1432