Chapter 14 The Rumbling Begins

Start from the beginning

"Eren!" Mikasa and Sasha hold Eren up, and Eren says, "Now, there is still one thing left to do..."

His eyes glow again and Peter says, "Your highness, your body. You shouldn't..."

"Worry about it later." Eren says, "HEAR ME! SUBJECTS OF YMIR!"

He has every Eldian teleported into the paths, and he says, "MY NAME IS EREN YEAGER, AND I'M THE CURRENT KING OF ELDIA. I'M USING THE FOUNDING TITAN'S POWERS TO ADDRESS ALL SUBJECTS OF YMIR. I'VE UNDONE THE HARDENING OF PARADIS ISLAND'S WALLS AND THE TITANS BURIED WITHIN HAVE BEGUN THEIR MARCH.

MY GOAL IS TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF PARADIS ISLAND - THE PLACE I WAS BORN. HOWEVER, THE WORLD WANTS TO EXTERMINATE MY PEOPLE. AFTER HOW KING KARL FRITZ FABRICATED THE MARLEYAN HERO HELOS AND FLEE TO THE PARADIS ISLAND, HE USED THE FOUNDING TITAN'S POWERS TO WIPE OUR MEMORIES OF OUR PAST, AND AT THE SAME TIME, ALL OF THE NATIONS OUTSIDE HAVE BEEN SENDING IN YOU SUBJECTS OF YMIR, TURNING THEM INTO TITANS AND HAVING THEM WANDERING AROUND AND DEVOUR US. CHILDREN ON MY ISLAND ARE SHIVERING IN FEAR BECAUSE OF THE TITANS ARE GOING TO EAT THEM, SOLDIERS TRYING TO FIGHT THEM ARE KILLED BRUTALLY, AND THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT US FROM THE MONSTERS THAT YOU ALSO TERRIFIED ARE THE WALLS, BUT YOU ALSO DECIDE TO DESTROY IT AND LETTING THE TITANS IN, IT TAKES US A HUNDRED OF YEARS TO FINALLY GET RID OF THEM.

WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD, THE HATRED COMES FROM THE ANCESTORS, WHY WOULD THE CHILDREN HAVE TO BE BLAMED? ALL WE WANT IS PEACE, THAT'S WHY WE'VE BEEN TRYING NEGOTIATIONS WITH YOUR NATIONS. ALL BUT HIZURU REFUSES TO NEGOTIATE WITH US, BUT THEY WOULD RATHER TEAM UP WITH MARLEY, WHO USE YOU ELDIANS TO FIGHT ON WARS FOR THEM AND MAKE THE HATRED TO ELDIANS MORE AND MORE, AND YOU DARE TRY TO DECLARE WAR ON US, ALL BECAUSE OF ME HAVING THE FOUNDING TITAN AND BREAKING THE SO-CALLED PEACE OF KING FRITZ. IF ANYTHING, THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE PEACE IS YOU PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE ISLAND! YOU IGNORE THE WARNINGS OF THE RUMBLING AND YOU DUMP ALL OF YOUR HATRED ON OUR ISLAND.

THE GREAT TITAN WAR STEMS FROM THE CONFLICT BETWEEN THE 9 ROYAL FAMILIES, BUT AS OF TODAY, THEY ARE ALL UNITED AND WILL BE THE ONES WHO HAVE THE LAST POWER OF THE NINE! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO TURN INTO MINDLESS TITANS AND MAKE THEIR BLOOD THE SAME AS THE OTHER PEOPLE. YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE BLOOD TESTS, NOT THAT IT MATTERS TO YOU ANYMORE, AND ELDIANS OUTSIDE OF THE ISLAND WON'T BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE ANY CHILDREN, CONSIDERING I CARE ABOUT CHILDREN OUTSIDE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY NON-ELDIANS.

THE WORLD WANTS TO EXTERMINATE MY PEOPLE - AND NOT JUST ON THE ISLAND. THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERY LAST SUBJECT OF YMIR IS DEAD. I REFUSE TO LE THEM! THE WALL TITANS WILL TRAMPLE EVERY INCH OF THE WORLD BEYOND THE ISLAND, EXCEPT FOR OUR ALLY HIZURU. WITH THE HELP FROM THE AZUMABITO AND NEUMANN FAMILY, WE WILL ALSO BRING CHOSEN ONES TO THE ISLAND FOR AVOIDING THE RUMBLING. HOWEVER, EVERY LAST LIFE BEYOND THE ONES CHOSEN AND OUR ISLAND WILL BE WIPED OUT. ONE MORE THING, EVEN IF YOU MANAGE TO KILL ME, THE RUMBLING WON'T STOP, SO ALL OF YOUR STRUGGLES WILL BE IN VAIN."

And just then, all of the Eldians are now back in the real world, and they are panicking. "What was that strange place?" "Are you alright, Mr. Leonhart?"

Annie's father is kneeling on the ground and says, "Yeah... Did you hear that? The Titans are leaving that island to come kill us."

Back with Reiner and Gabi, they are now with Colt, Falco, and Galliard, Reiner kneels to the ground and Gabi says, "Reiner!"

"I couldn't stop it... Eren... will destroy the world." Reiner mutters, and it causes everyone to widen their eyes. Once they manage to escape the Yeagerists by hiding inside one house, he says, "Colt, Galliard, in the south, there are escape airships. Go find Pieck or our soldiers... and escape. You have to hurry... and tell Marley. No, the world."

"What will telling them do? Where's there to run?" Falco mutters.

"My Mom, Dad, Aunt Karina... Won't everyone die?" Gabi asks. "We have to stop the Rumbling!"

"And how are you going to stop him?" Galliard asks, "Eren Yeager took our Titan powers away and none of us are able to transform into Titans. He made us normal humans instead of Eldians like him. The only beneficial thing is that the Founding Titan won't be able to make us obey its will."

"No one can stop him now... we can't do anything but run..." Colt frowns.

At the same time, Aya says, "It's over. Now we just need to wait until all of them die off, and that will also mean the hate will also die out."

Louise says, "Indeed. Everyone who threatened our existence will be flattened, leaving nothing but empty plains. What the world feared more than anything has happened."

"Because they refused to negotiate with us, all because they labeled us devils and tried to slaughter us." Sasha says. "In other words, this is something that they brought upon themselves."

Mikasa turns to Gloria and asks, "What's the situation with Zeke?"

"Zeke's already dead. The last attack from Commander Magath has killed him." Gloria replies.

"Such a shame..." Eren sighs as he tries to sit up, and Odom says, "You should take some rest, your highness... you just used all your power for the Founding Titan."

"Indeed. You've already done enough." Floch says.

"No, not yet." Eren says. "There is still a lot of work to do. We still need to reform the government and the military..."

"Floch and I can handle this." Louise says, "Don't worry about it."

"But... this is... going too far. It's genocide of unprecedented scale." Armin says to Eren.

"You're still going on with that?" Eren frowns. "I would rather not let my daughter live in the world where Eldians are continued to be hated."

Once they arrive at where the other Anti-Marleyan volunteers are located, Eren says, "Marley's army was basically wiped out, and they're no more Pure Titans. Zeke, however, didn't survive the attack from the Cart Titan and her gear, but before his death, we managed to get the Beast Titan's power before it is sent away."

"So this is the Rumbling..." Onyankopon says. "But to think my homeland is going to be doomed...but then again, once it is over, it will thrive again..."

Eren turns to Yelena and says, "But still, you're being detained, Yelena." Floch points the gun at her head, much to the others' surprise.

Then after Yelena is taken away, Eren lies on the bed and says, "Hizuru's airships are now going to rescue some chosen children to the island to avoid the Rumbling. And the other nations have their own airships to save their own people. If you still wish to stop the Rumbling, I won't stop you, Armin. But just so you know, if you choose this future, you are going to lose some of your friends. Maybe you will die, or maybe you would sacrifice Commander Hange just so you will live, there are still a lot of possibilities lying in front of us..."

"Eren..." Armin is angry as he tries to punch Eren, but Mikasa is holding him back. "Let go of me, Mikasa!"

"I'm not going to let you hurt Eren!" Mikasa says, "He's already suffering a lot!"

Gloria says, "Eren, we will make sure none of them are going to hurt you, so just take a rest."

Eren nods as he finally closes his eyes.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, the Rumbling finally happens, and this is what the whole Rumbling in this story is about. I hope you like this chapter.