11.

SONG: Nuts by Lil Peep, Rainy Bear

Chapter 11

Kim's POV

"Why are we here?" I asked looking around in Derek's dark loft. I kept my bag on me, it's a tiny bag that had my medicine and treatment. Scott grins, "like I said, I'm taking you out on a date...and to talk." He told me.

Scott flipped on the lights, and I saw a tiny picnic on a table next to his sofa. I laughed, "really?" I smiled and walked towards the table, I looked at the food. "You didn't need to do this..." I whispered.

I felt hands on my waist, and he turned me around, "only for you." Scott told me, I blushed at his words. "Scott..." I whispered.

Scott didn't say anything, but his hands did, they went down to my ass, and he squeezed it. "Scott!" I hit his shoulder, but he gave me a goofy smile. "I didn't do anything." He just says.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "sure, sure. I believe you." I joked. Scott smiled, "I respect you, Kimberly," he just says, and I nod. "I know."

"But...respectfully, I would literally eat you out right now." His words made my jaw drop, I didn't know what to say. Scott...Scott's always bold. "Still all talk, aren't you?" I joked.

His eyes darken and he licked his lips, "still testing me, aren't you?" He challenged. I rolled my eyes, "I'm way smarter than you." I told him.

"Hm, I'm stronger than you." He says with an eyebrow raise. "Uh, I'm...uh—" Scott cuts me off with a grin, "lost for words, can't even defend yourself."

I rolled my eyes, "hmm, weren't you who came on to me?" I raised an eyebrow with a smile. "Yeah."

"Shut up." I blurted out, making my eyes widened. "Nah, you shut up." He told me.

"Yep, yep, you a pussy." I told him, his tongue poked into his cheek with a smile, "yeah, bitch, I won't be a pussy when I grab you by your fuckin' throat and make you shut the fuck up." He told me and one of his hands on my waist reached up and grabbed my neck.

I gasped in shock and stared up at him, "pussy." I whispered. Scott didn't say anything he leaned down kissing me roughly. His tongue pushing itself into my mouth without warning, when I tried to kiss back, he pulled away. "Lay on the sofa with your legs spread." He orders and my voice got caught in my throat.

I didn't say anything and slowly sat on the sofa, Scott watches every movement with a smirk, "legs spread." He says again, I slowly opened my legs and his smirk turned into a smile.

"I love how submissive you are." He chuckled to himself before he got on the sofa, he grabbed the end of my skirt and lifted it up. Scott glanced down and laughed. "Skirts are deadly, no shorts under, no nothing. Just panties." He whispered before he grabbed my panties and pulled them down.